“A surprise on the beach.”
Review of Terrace Restaurant

Terrace Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We have the "Best" Fine Dining! "Must Go! We are between Carillon and Rosemary Beaches located in Inlet Beach at the westend of PCB. Come in and enjoy our specialty Cocktails and well regarded wine list. Chef Thomas WOWS our regular guests with his modern interpretations of classical local cuisine. Intimate relaxed atmosphere. We feature many unique and seasonal dishes daily.Call for information and reservations Dinner Only - Reservations Recommended.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is fine dining within walking distance of the beach. Not the place for the typical family with kids and a desire for fried shrimp and French fries but if you want to get away from all that and enjoy a marvelous meal with a good bottle of wine then this is it. We ate there twice the week we were at Inlet Beach and thoroughly enjoyed both visits. Nice and quiet, great service and expertly prepared food.

There are newer reviews for Terrace Restaurant

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Called and made reservations for 7:00 p.m. Actually, left message on the answering machine but someone called back to confirm. Showed up early and was immediately seated. Waitress and staff was extremely attentive. Calamari was good, filet was very good, lamb chops were good. Very nice place with wait staff that is eager to please. Very good experience.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had to leave a comment when I came across this post "Worst Service Ever!" The Terrace is my favorite place to eat. I go there every time I'm in town. They have the best food and martinis on the beach. I feel sorry for the people who could not stay for HOT and FRESHLY prepared food. They missed the best meal of their lives, The Terrace doesn't herd you in and out like other restaurants. They are a laid back place with and great food takes time! I Love Them!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

All I can say is WOW!!
I asked my server at lunch where to go for dinner and she recommended this restaurant and boy was she right. The food was awesome. I had the grouper special with fried shrimp and a heavenly sauce with basil. The Grouper was cooked perfectly. My husband had the Lamb chops he ordered them medium rare but they came out just medium but still where juicy and delicious. The food and service were great. This is my new favorite restaurant on the beach. I loved how they did not rush us, everything was timed just right and we enjoyed the whole experience. The girl who took care of us makes the best chocolate martinis and try their Terrace coffee my husband loved it!!!!!

1  Thank Jewel R
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Arrived at 7pm, had made reservations a month in advance knowing this would be the busiest week of the year. Ordered drinks & an appetizer, along with our entrees & kids meal. Received drinks, appetizer & side salads within an hour. Waitress took my salad away while still eating it, stacked it with other dishes then tried to give it back to me after I told her I was still eating it. I figured that's ok, no biggie. 2 hours go by & NO ENTREES & no service. Went to ask where our food was & they said they were still working on it & because we ordered an appetizer it was taking longer. Ok, that was an hour & a half ago when we got that. Were fed up & kids were hungry, decided to leave & pay for what we ate & drank already. Not 1 apology was given, in fact, one of the waitresses told me that this happens on a regular basis. At least 1 Table a night food gets forgotten about. They threatened to call the police because we were not going to pay for entrees that we never got! They were the RUDEST people we have EVER come a crossed! We paid for our drinks, appetizer, they charged us for the bread, charged our side salads for the price of the ENTREE, & they gave themselves a 20% TIP!!! The nerve of them, seriously? We should be calling the cops on them! We were calm in front of the children & they were screaming at us. Over heard people at different tables saying they had not seen a server in over 20 minutes. Again this restaurant was half empty, which tells you on the busiest week of the year that something's NOT RIGHT! They should be ashamed of themselves on how they treat people!

3  Thank 307PKM307