“Delicious”
Review of Terrace Restaurant

Terrace Restaurant
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We have the "Best" Fine Dining! "Must Go! We are between Carillon and Rosemary Beaches located in Inlet Beach at the westend of PCB. Come in and enjoy our specialty Cocktails and well regarded wine list. Chef Thomas WOWS our regular guests with his modern interpretations of classical local cuisine. Intimate relaxed atmosphere. We feature many unique and seasonal dishes daily.Call for information and reservations Dinner Only - Reservations Recommended.
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Outstanding find for a fine dining, romantic date night. Don't let atmosphere and location of the place turn you off. The chef's bisque is to die for; entrees are excellent and have a hint of Greek influence. Grilled fish and gulf shrimp was great, and so was our creme brulee dessert.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I discovered this restaurant about 15 years ago. We got to know the owners we went there that much. Each dish is exquisite. Perfection!!! Romantic, great food!!!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My girlfriends and I ate a Terrace Restaurant recently and we were blown away by how wonderful the food was!! We started with the fried green tomatoes topped with shrimp and they were out of this world. ( We are from Atlanta, so we have tasted this dish many times, but we all thought these were the best we have ever had - really light batter.) Then we tried the filet with fried oysters and the grouper. Both were simply delicious. But the killer was the coconut cake dessert. We are still talking about it. The ambiance in this restaurant is a little dated, but don't let that distract you. Once you begin your meal, your taste buds will take over your senses and you will be in heaven.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Service was very slow. Fifteen min for a glass of wine. Food was not bad but I do not think I will go back because it was a pricy meal. Overall, everything was okay but I expect more than okay for $100.00 for two people to eat dinner.

1  Thank Selev
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I don't normally write a 2nd review but must in the case of The Terrace. Words do not do it justice - and it is competing with restaurants in PCB that don't deserve to be in the same category. This is seriously good food. Some of the specials we enjoyed last week included fried lobster tail (superb) and filet with a mushroom sauce & included fried oysters on the side (just incredible). Served by a very gracious and cordial owner. This is seriously good food and service. Sorry, but for anyone who doesn't enjoy this one, I'd have to question your taste.