“Great food, great service!”
Review of Terrace Restaurant

Terrace Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We have the "Best" Fine Dining! "Must Go! We are between Carillon and Rosemary Beaches located in Inlet Beach at the westend of PCB. Come in and enjoy our specialty Cocktails and well regarded wine list. Chef Thomas WOWS our regular guests with his modern interpretations of classical local cuisine. Intimate relaxed atmosphere. We feature many unique and seasonal dishes daily.Call for information and reservations Dinner Only - Reservations Recommended.
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My girlfriends and I ate a Terrace Restaurant recently and we were blown away by how wonderful the food was!! We started with the fried green tomatoes topped with shrimp and they were out of this world. ( We are from Atlanta, so we have tasted this dish many times, but we all thought these were the best we have ever had - really light batter.) Then we tried the filet with fried oysters and the grouper. Both were simply delicious. But the killer was the coconut cake dessert. We are still talking about it. The ambiance in this restaurant is a little dated, but don't let that distract you. Once you begin your meal, your taste buds will take over your senses and you will be in heaven.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Service was very slow. Fifteen min for a glass of wine. Food was not bad but I do not think I will go back because it was a pricy meal. Overall, everything was okay but I expect more than okay for $100.00 for two people to eat dinner.

1  Thank Selev
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I don't normally write a 2nd review but must in the case of The Terrace. Words do not do it justice - and it is competing with restaurants in PCB that don't deserve to be in the same category. This is seriously good food. Some of the specials we enjoyed last week included fried lobster tail (superb) and filet with a mushroom sauce & included fried oysters on the side (just incredible). Served by a very gracious and cordial owner. This is seriously good food and service. Sorry, but for anyone who doesn't enjoy this one, I'd have to question your taste.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The Terrace is a special discovery. I am so infuriated I have not been here before now. They are the type of place that sophisticated traveler’s try to find but so often allude their discovery. When I ask a concierge “where can we find a great place to eat”, this is the type of place I have in mind, but so often never find.

This restaurant is not interested in dragging in every flip-flop wearing tourist on the beach. First of all, they are not even on the beach.

It is obvious they are interested in providing a great meal from a limited menu (which I expect means everything is fresh and good) from an experienced chef.

The chef is French trained, Greek. Although we’ve only tasted one dish and a salad, we know we will be back.

Their ambiance is a big plus. Small, very intimate and great service. If they were located where I live, they would be “our place” every Friday night.

This place is highly recommended.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were hunting on a place for dinner and stopped at a place that I expected to be a little roadside dive on 98. When the asked if we had reservations, I realized this was no greasy spoon. We where seated quickly and treated to the BEST grilled gulf shimp in have had. Beyond that the staff was friendly, attentive and enjoyed having guests stop for dinner. It's small and quiet and most of all enjoyable. As in all things you get what you pay for. We will be back.