“Great food and nice staff”
Review of Sweet Basils Bistro - CLOSED

Sweet Basils Bistro
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The food was great. The hot bread, salad with pesto dressing, and pasta palermo I had was delicious. The staff was very friendly and attentive...would definitely recommend for a nice Italian dinner spot with very reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The food was excellent! Hot garlic bread, homemade salad dressing and great pasta and pizza never disappoints. It is within walking distance from the Holiday Inn Resort.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We went on a recommendation from the front desk at the hotel we were staying. Fast and friendly service and the food was great. Since this was our first time the waitresses recommend a couple of dishes before my wife and I decided to go with a pizza and the kids got the Fettuccine Alfredo from the kids menu. The kid’s portions are very generous and were more than enough for them. The pizza was some of the best I have had and would rate it in my top 10 best. The overall experience was very delightful and will be going back next time we are in town.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

I am local and go here when I want Italian food. The chicken Dianne is amazing the salad is amazing my kids got pizza and it was great everything I have had is great but the chicken Diane is the best thing on the menu

Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I always come here when we are in town. Today the food was great. Both of us are vegetarians. The waitress was very nice. Service was great. Pesto dressing is wonderful. Portion were just right. Priced right.