“Great Food”
Review of Sweet Basils Bistro - CLOSED

Sweet Basils Bistro
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Gallatin, Tennessee, United States
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The food was excellent! Hot garlic bread, homemade salad dressing and great pasta and pizza never disappoints. It is within walking distance from the Holiday Inn Resort.

Visited October 2013

Ozark, Alabama
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We went on a recommendation from the front desk at the hotel we were staying. Fast and friendly service and the food was great. Since this was our first time the waitresses recommend a couple of dishes before my wife and I decided to go with a pizza and the kids got the Fettuccine Alfredo from the kids menu. The kid’s portions are very generous and were more than enough for them. The pizza was some of the best I have had and would rate it in my top 10 best. The overall experience was very delightful and will be going back next time we are in town.

• Visited October 2013
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

I am local and go here when I want Italian food. The chicken Dianne is amazing the salad is amazing my kids got pizza and it was great everything I have had is great but the chicken Diane is the best thing on the menu

• Visited July 2013
Panama City Beach, FL
“Still awful”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I hadn't been here in a while because as I remember it the last time, the food was bland and the service was terrible, but we heard it had gotten better so we decided to give it another try. Bad idea. After standing at the door for a good 6 minutes the owner or manager that was behind the bar finally stopped avoiding eye contact and irritably sat us at a booth in the back. Even though there were only about 15 tables in the place it was apparent they were understaffed as I only saw two waiters in the whole place, who could obviously not keep up. After having worked for years in the restaurant industry I understand the stress of being in the weeds, but after sitting there for 10 minutes no one came over to greet us, or even say "Ill be with you in a minute." There's no excuse for that and I'm sorry to say this place is just as awful as I remember it being. We left and walked right past the manager who sat us, who said nothing and seemed to not be concerned in the least that he was losing customers. We will not be back. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank akcapps
Clayton, Georgia
“Good eats”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I always come here when we are in town. Today the food was great. Both of us are vegetarians. The waitress was very nice. Service was great. Pesto dressing is wonderful. Portion were just right. Priced right.

• Visited September 2013