“Great breakfast!”
Review of Sunnyside Grill

Sunnyside Grill
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Nice atmosphere, friendly service and good breakfast. I really like the fried potatoes and the kielbasa. My husband likes the western hash. One thing that stands out is free refills of sweet tea. They even offer a large cup full to go. Would recommend for breakfast. Looking forward to trying for lunch too.

Date of visit: February 2013
1  Thank QueenVic2ria

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Went in for lunch. Had the pork sand it was ok, they were out of corn bread. Food was served hot. Service was great part of lunch, the only real problem I had is they are all bama fans. Waitress gave me a taste of the pork BBQ, next time I go I will have the BBQ as it was some best I ever had. If you go and are a Auburn fan, givem a "War Eagle" as you leave, make it loud.

1  Thank meetafriendofours
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I don't remember the waitresses name, we went there for breakfast on two consecutive days. She remembered what we drank the morning before and what we ate. If you're on a budget, this is the place for you, you'll have your meal with the locals, sometimes sitting at the same table. Please don't think that budget doesn't mean flavor, this is breakfast food and it's not too difficult to prepare. If you are in PCB, stop by for breakfast or lunch, and leave a dollar for the wall. If you have to wait for at table, make friends with the bird in the cage outside

Date of visit: September 2012
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Sunnyside Grill serve a variety of food for breakfast and lunch. I had their french toast for breakfast and it was delicious! For lunch, I had their cheeseburger, fries, and a large ice tea...yummy. They serve large quantities, so bring your appetite.

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This place is a hidden gem. It is very small, but the inside is adorable. It isn't fancy at all, but very cozy. Their food is very reasonably priced, and they give you huge amounts. I had the cheeseburger and it was so good, very fresh. Their special the day we went was meatloaf and country friend steak, and the customers were eating it up. There was a lot of locals, so you know it's good when the locals love it! You have to sign a dollar bill and leave it on the wall when you visit!