“One of our Favorites”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We have ate here several times. Nothing I have ever had here has been bad, but our favorite is definately the Red Rooster.I really hope that it is not closing.

Date of visit: February 2013

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Well,I've given Red Rose rave reviews in the past.A friend of mine,his son and I went there this past weekend(1/20/13).We were saddened by the news that the owners were moving back to Cincinnati .The food was pretty good.Not as good as usual but my friend got really sick at his stomach that night a few hours after our meal.We tried to figure out what happened as we both had salads then shared a pizza.Then he said,"I had ranch dressing and it was lumpy and room temp."Aha!I think they were stretching things and Joe got caught.So now I am left with mixed feelings about Fast Freddy and the Red Rose.I hope somebody new can make a go of the location on Thomas Drive in PCB.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Regular customer. Experience is consistent. Pizza is good. There are a lot of bad pizza places in PCB. This is not one of them. The grinders are the thin to eat.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My parents eat lunch here all the time and this was the first time we had tried it with them and it was for dinner. Pizza was great! Homemade blue cheese dressing for the salad was great! The sandwich menu looks great too! We will definitely go back! Cute little place.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I wish I'd stopped at one of them. This place was just not that good. It wasn't horrible but I would never go back. The service was fine and I liked the location and the parking. Unfortunately, the pizza was similar to something you would get at CiCi's. Maybe with a little more flavor but very scrimpy with the toppings. I haven't had much luck with pizza in PCB. Maybe next time ill just run to the grocery for a Digorno.

Date of visit: October 2012