“Quaint decor and homemade good Italian food”
Review of Red Rose Jems Pizzeria - CLOSED

Red Rose Jems Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My parents eat lunch here all the time and this was the first time we had tried it with them and it was for dinner. Pizza was great! Homemade blue cheese dressing for the salad was great! The sandwich menu looks great too! We will definitely go back! Cute little place.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I wish I'd stopped at one of them. This place was just not that good. It wasn't horrible but I would never go back. The service was fine and I liked the location and the parking. Unfortunately, the pizza was similar to something you would get at CiCi's. Maybe with a little more flavor but very scrimpy with the toppings. I haven't had much luck with pizza in PCB. Maybe next time ill just run to the grocery for a Digorno.

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This was the 2nd time I've had their pie; first time was last October. I gave a very favorable review, so I was really looking forward to another really good pizza this time around. My mom and I ordered a pizza with lots of veggies. I seriously don't know what went wrong, but the pie was far from what I remembered last time. The veggies (onions and peppers) were raw except for the mushrooms. It was like they forgot to add them initially and tossed them on after the pie was cooked? Very odd. I'm really confused on this, but I have to say their pizza was just average this time around - so bummed out!!!!!!!

However, the service was super friendly again and fast service as well.

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Good pizza but I prefer deep dish but all they had was thin.Still the pizza was good and ready when they said it would be.

Date of visit: September 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012

i'm very picky when it comes to pizza. i was pleasantly surprized on how good their pizza was.
definitely my favorite pizza...too bad i have to wait til i'm on vacation to eat it.

Date of visit: September 2012