“Hold the Cheese Please”

Los Antojitos
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Los Antojitos has proudly been serving Bay County the freshest Mexican cuisine and great steaks for 40 years. We recently reopened at a new location in Historic St. Andrews. Everything is made fresh daily, no frozen chain food sold here! We are FUN, FUNKY & ALWAYS FRESH!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

As a previous reviewer stated, the location and the atmosphere are a little beat up. There is a smell of moisture when you first walk in. Place has good air conditioning. I went during lunch and it was packed! Service was excellent and I would up leave a 25% tip. The food was OK. I had the Carne Asada lunch plate for $7 and it was a decent portion. The only thing that surprised me is that they put cheese on the entire plate--I did not know they would do that otherwise I would have asked them to hold off putting it on. It made the plate taste salty--or in other words the cheese was not the best kind. Make sure you ask for no cheese because it looked like they put cheese on everything.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I saw the review for this restaurant and we decided to try it. The food was delicious and the service was great. I had the fish tacos and my sister in law had beef tacos. The salsa was delicious. Carlie our server was great! This will definitely be a place we visit again.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I used to live in Panama City Beach and this was my favorite restaurant, hands down. So when I go back each summer to visit family and friends it's definitely on my "must do" list. The shredded beef super burrito has such great flavor! The prices are very reasonable ($8-9 for a "half" burrito that is as big as a plate) and they can accommodate large groups. It seems every time I visit there are ball teams there celebrating a victory. Service is always good and the homemade salsa is fantastic. My husband loves the habenero salsa, too. Can't wait for our trip back next summer!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The building is nondescript, but clean on the inside. The area around it, frankly, looks like it has seen it's share of crime scene tape. The food, however, is outstanding and a great value. The salsa is not the normal Tex-Mex fare. It is pureed smooth and flavorful like salsa I've had in El Paso. The enchiladas with the tomatillo sauce were terrific. One thing that differs from other Tex-Mex places is they give you a salad option instead of the rice/beans.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Very good food and a fun place to eat from the appitizer to the dessert it was all good. the service was quick and responsive even when I made a mistake on my order and the server took the blame my wife did correct me and I mentioned it to the server who still took the blame, a sneaky way of upping his tip LOL. good food and fun.