“Best burger shack in town”
Review of Flamingo Joe's - CLOSED

Flamingo Joe's
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a local hot spot that has been here for 26 years! Everything on our menu is homemade except our fries and our buns. We pride ourselves on great customer service and excellent food. Many of our awards and accolades are with regards to our AMAZING burgers.
Panama City, FL
“Best burger shack in town”
Reviewed June 29, 2009

These guys make some of the best burgers in town, and one hell of a good po-boy. They definately add a little carribean flair to their food, and even will sell you their jerk seasoning if you ask - it's awesome, by the way.
I think what I love most about Flamingo Joes is that they haven't tried to grow beyond what they are. They've still got the same raggedy painted sign, still have the same old building (although they did paint it this year), and most importantly still have the same great food I've been eating there for years.
Things I like there: Po-boys, All American Burgers, Fries, Black Beans, Homemade chips&salsa, just about everything!
Stop in and eat like a local.

Key West, Florida
“My Drive Thru Kitchen”
Reviewed March 20, 2009

I live between Key West, New Orleans and Panama City Beach... traveling a lot, working hard and trying to stay healthy - it's not always easy when you are a 'foodie,' but having a place like Flamingo Joe's improves my quality of life! I wish there was one in every town!
When I get off work, I just call Joe and he has my dinner ready at the drive through when I get there - it's always amazingly good and healthy and made from scratch... even if it's as simple as a Turkey Burger and a cup of gumbo... or a steaming stir fry.
I love this place. I can't live without it!

2 Thank Toni D
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great burgers and sandwiches. Get the sweet potato fries or the homemade salsa.”
Reviewed November 24, 2008

Great burgers and sandwiches. Get the sweet potato fries or the homemade salsa.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Francisco, Ca
“Best place in Panama City”
Reviewed May 22, 2008

This is by far the best place to eat in Panama city. Very well priced and fabulous fresh fish sandwiches. Try the sandwich with jerk seasoned fish and shrimp. It is so good!

2 Thank mspiggy7331
Memphis
“Vegetarian Options!”
Reviewed April 10, 2008

We ate here on vacation a couple of years ago. My daughter is vegetarian, so I try to look for restaurants that serves food she will eat. She had the veggie burger. She said it was awesome, not a frozen patty. I had a Jerk Chicken and Red Beans and Rice that was great. We ate there three different times while we were there. We are going back this summer and she can't wait to eat at Flamingo Joe's. They do offer several other vegetarian choices on the menu. Maybe she will try more that the burger this time!

2 Thank deetone23