“Unexpected great place to get a burger and more!”
Review of Flamingo Joe's - CLOSED

Flamingo Joe's
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a local hot spot that has been here for 26 years! Everything on our menu is homemade except our fries and our buns. We pride ourselves on great customer service and excellent food. Many of our awards and accolades are with regards to our AMAZING burgers.
Reviewed September 1, 2014

It doesn't look like much from the outside but it is really cool. You can eat at tables but you order at the front, the burgers are huge and if you like turkey burger this is the best one I have EVER had. Everything is fresh and has interesting ways to prepare the ordinary. The prices are great and the portions are HUGE. You won't regret going here, forget McDonalds and take the family to Flamingo Joes.

2  Thank sunnywray
There are newer reviews for Flamingo Joe's

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We went to Flamingo Joes for lunch today and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. They have different types of burgers and sauces ... great find!! They have absolutely the best service as well as excellent food.

1  Thank Candy F
Reviewed August 17, 2014

It doesn't look like much from the outside but the service is great and good is delicious The fish sandwiches are amazing.

1  Thank superkatherine
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Went to Flamingo Joes based on a local recommendation. Glad we did. The food was excellent. Will definitely go back.

1  Thank dianaprince2
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

This out of the way place offers some great cuisine especially for the fast food weary vacationer. My family and I wanted somewhere off the beaten path, and Flamingo Joe's definitely delivered. The service was great. The lady who took our order was very friendly.

The food was great. Because of dietary restrictions, I needed a vegetarian place to eat. Along with great burgers (which my family enjoyed), Flamingo Joe's offered several vegetarian options. I got the cold veggie pita sandwich. It was delicious especially with the sauce that came on the sandwich. The hot fries were great. The honey coleslaw was interesting. It wasn't bad, but it was different. I didn't enjoy the mango salsa, but I am glad I tried it. The desserts are awesome! We tried the white chocolate key lime pie and the peanut butter fudge pie. We will be trying the fudge brownies when we come back.

I wish we would have found this place earlier! This is a must visit place in PCB! We will be back next year!

1  Thank Benmassengale