“Good service, price and food!”
Review of Flamingo Joe's - CLOSED

Flamingo Joe's
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a local hot spot that has been here for 26 years! Everything on our menu is homemade except our fries and our buns. We pride ourselves on great customer service and excellent food. Many of our awards and accolades are with regards to our AMAZING burgers.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

It doesn't look like much from the outside but the service is great and good is delicious The fish sandwiches are amazing.

1  Thank superkatherine
There are newer reviews for Flamingo Joe's

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Went to Flamingo Joes based on a local recommendation. Glad we did. The food was excellent. Will definitely go back.

1  Thank dianaprince2
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

This out of the way place offers some great cuisine especially for the fast food weary vacationer. My family and I wanted somewhere off the beaten path, and Flamingo Joe's definitely delivered. The service was great. The lady who took our order was very friendly.

The food was great. Because of dietary restrictions, I needed a vegetarian place to eat. Along with great burgers (which my family enjoyed), Flamingo Joe's offered several vegetarian options. I got the cold veggie pita sandwich. It was delicious especially with the sauce that came on the sandwich. The hot fries were great. The honey coleslaw was interesting. It wasn't bad, but it was different. I didn't enjoy the mango salsa, but I am glad I tried it. The desserts are awesome! We tried the white chocolate key lime pie and the peanut butter fudge pie. We will be trying the fudge brownies when we come back.

I wish we would have found this place earlier! This is a must visit place in PCB! We will be back next year!

1  Thank Benmassengale
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Flamingo Joe's is a must go to great for family vacations! Great and friendly service! Definitely will come back next year

1  Thank Bre1242
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Flamingo Joe's a must visit for any visit to Panama City Beach. Food is fantastic. I as a rule try a new item each visit and am never disappionted. When traveling in the panhandle we will go out of our way to eat here.

1  Thank Jim D