“First-timers, & we'll be back!”
Review of Flamingo Joe's - CLOSED

Flamingo Joe's
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a local hot spot that has been here for 26 years! Everything on our menu is homemade except our fries and our buns. We pride ourselves on great customer service and excellent food. Many of our awards and accolades are with regards to our AMAZING burgers.
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I picked this place partly because of its name (I collect flamingos and wanted to see what they had on display!) and partly because we had decided to eat at "quaint/local" restaurants instead of the chains during our visit to PCB. OK, so I won in the flamingos-owned department, but they won the food round. Our sandwiches were very good, not the "standard" burger that you get just anywhere. Since we were there during the week, fairly late at night, and they weren't too busy, we were able to visit with the owner, Jennifer. What fun, sharing stories about our pets and ourselves. Oh, yeah, I can't forget the salsa - brought a jar home with me and am rationing it out to myself!!! Nothing like a tasty souvenir!!!

1  Thank Mary B
There are newer reviews for Flamingo Joe's

Reviewed December 1, 2012

This was my second time eating at Flamingo Joes while in Panama City Beach on vacation for the second year. They have excellent salsa and chips. I had the mahi mahi sandwich and it was delicious. My sister had a burger, and my mother had a vegetarian pita and both said their food was delicious as well. They are pet friendly and even brought out a complimentary bowl of water for our dogs. We will definitely go back again!

1  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

After being gone for 5 years it was great to come back to some GREAT food!! Nothing better than Flamingo Joes!!!!

1  Thank Rstephens75
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We came to this restaurant based off prior reviews. It was definitely off the beaten path and the facility is little more than a shack but we gave it a try. Do not expect to be wowed. The food was decent but nothing to raved over. The sauces specially made by the owners are different and unique and somewhat tasty. The tea cannot match what a Southerner makes but pepsi products are offered.
We came, we tried but won't be back.

1  Thank Hotchx4
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Staff was very welcoming to me and my husband. My husband ordered the ghost burger. fabulous! His sides were chips and their amazing salsa. potato salad and sweet potato fries. All were very good.
I got the bubba Gump. holy moly, it was great! A big piece of fish, topped with shrimp on a bun. seasoned to perfection. We will always return when we visit.PCB.

2  Thank MrsQualls