“Great spot to eat and watch”
Review of The Back Porch

The Back Porch
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: The Back Porch Seafood and Oyster House has been serving Gulf seafood, raw oysters and ice cold beer since 1974. We were the first to serve chargrilled Amberjack along the Gulf Coast. Stop by The Back Porch for a great meal, fantastic Gulf views and an unpretentious atmosphere that will take you back in time. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The food was good....better than a lot of those type of places. The service was good and the location in a prime area. We sat outside.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is my first visit to the PCBeach Back Porch. We ate at the Back Porch in Destin before and I was not really impressed. This was a different experience. We were seated on the patio and had a nice view of the sunset. The weather was beautiful not too hot or too cool. Our waitress was very pleasant.I had the fried shrimp and scallops. The scallops were huge and so sweet, juicy and tender... the best I have ever had. My mother had the shrimp and scallop pasta. She said it was great too. Had a different taste than some pasta dishes. We will definitely go back again.

3  Thank RR_Traveler
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We went from the sand across the street for lunch at this restaurant! It was delish! They homemake most of there dressing and food... No frozen food here! I had the fish tacos, they were amazing! Everyone at my table loved the freshness of there entree and taste! Even the keylime pie was amazing! Would def go back!

3  Thank oklamartin
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We have eaten here several times and they never fail to please. This time we ate with a large group which is always challenging and I was very pleased. All of the food came at once and there were no mistakes. The wait staff was very friendly and never kept us waiting. The whole pier park is absolutely worth seeing.

3  Thank LanierBoatSales
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Overall, I am very happy. My wife & I ate of the lunch menu. I had the fish tacos while my wife had chicken strips. AWESOME - except the portions are way too large, especially for lunch! Our server Zach was awesome! Would DEFINITELY go back!!!