“food”

Shuckums Oyster Pub & Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: Like‘em ice cold? We have been a PCB favorite since 1967 because of our oysters. The years have seen a lot of changes around here, but one thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to excellent food and service. Our food is unique and everything is prepared with a snap of down-home southern flavor. Our kitchen can prepare everything on the menu to go and we offer unique catering for every occasion. So come on in or let us bring the pub to you. We look forward to serving you and we truly appreciate your business!
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We ordered appitizers only and was very disappointed. The spinach dip tasted only of spinach cooked. The boiled shrimp as old and salty tasting. The onion rings and and shrimp poppers were very good. The service was fair. The prices were too expensive for the flavor. We will not go back here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,020)

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Me and a friend went for the first time tonight. We ordered a bud light in a bottle and a margarita, the bud light was HOT, we told the server and the bartender said that here is a cold glass if that does not fix it let me know, the margarita was absolutely the worst one I have ever had. Next we ordered a salad each and a stuffed baked potatoe each, and split an order of Jalepano shrimp. The salads were good, the baked potatoes were both cold and the 7 shrmp were good. The bill was 51 dollars, I have never felt so ripped off in my life. Our waitress was really quick and prompt the food was just horrible and great service with bad food and drinks just dont work.

1  Thank Phyllis S
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Overall, what sticks out the most is the atmosphere. Dirty, dirty, dirty. We went for lunch and there were flies everywhere. Tables and floors were very unclean. I understand it holds nostalgic value for many, but that is no excuse to forego basic upkeep. Tables, chairs, etc. were in ill repair. I would not visit again.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We ate here after reading several reviews. We were disappointed in the size of the oysters. We also had the smoked tuna and it was good. Overall ok experience but probably won't revisit again.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I went there specifically for the oysters. It was what I expected and wanted; a kind-of redneck, good food place where the server was really good and called everyone "hon". Just like at home. The prices are fair, the service good and the food was decent. I will go back.
Oh, and if you like to line dance you can do that right in front of the joint beside the busy highway. It was cool.

1  Thank kentdan1