We stayed in a one bedroom deluxe through my grandfather's vacation club (which is the Wyndham side, but I couldn't find that listed on tripadvisor). There were 4 adults and our two children used the bunk beds. My husband and I slept on the sleeper sofa, which was surprisingly comfortable for a sleeper sofa - we survived 5 nights on it. (I did nap on the bunk beds a couple of days and they were great!) The kitchen was well appointed and the washer and dryer unit was convenient (after the maintenance crew got it working for us - make sure your's works before you load it with clothes and soap!). I felt we had plenty of room, although a second lounge chair on the balcony would have been nice. We visited during Spring Break - and although this hotel did not have many "Spring Breakers", the noise level on the streets and beach at night was often bothersome. I promptly purchased ear plugs and slept fine after that. Having to cross the street via the "Sky Bridge" to get to the parking deck and kids' swimming area was a little bothersome, but we got used to it. The wait for elevators was often ridiculously long. There are plenty of carts to move your luggage and groceries from your car to your room. The beach-side pool and one of the pools across the street were heated. The "Kids' Pool" with fun fountains is not heated. All pool areas were clean and well-maintained with plenty of seating. All staff that I encountered were friendly and helpful. You can't beat the view from your balcony - the sun set over the world's most beautiful beaches. Pier Park is about a mile down the beach to your right and the county pier is a mile to your left. The beaches are gorgeous and well maintained. We will be returning for Spring Break 2015 - next time in a two bedroom deluxe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This premier property is located along the sandy white stretch of pristine beach a mile from Pier Park shopping complex. The amenities include three large pools, tiki bar, hot tubs, grill areas, a fully stocked gift shop, as well as a Starbucks on site. In addition there is sky-bar sports bar, full workout room with state of the art equipment and of course covered parking. Emerald Beach Resort was designed to provide you and your family with the most enjoyable vacation experience imaginable. Please see our amenities and community schedule areas on the website to keep up with any current events and special activities. Welcome to one of Panama City Beach's finest resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hotels.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Emerald Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Emerald Beach Panama City