“Large variety”

Capt Jack's Family Buffet
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet
Description: An All-You-Can-Eat Seafood Buffet famous for our #1 Snow Crablegs! We have a variety of seafood options as well as steak, chicken, other side items, vegetables, an amazing salad bar, and a great selection of homemade desserts. We also have a full bar with our famous frozen daiquiris, signature cocktails, beer, and wine.
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Too expensive for the average diner. Most of the seafood was over cooked and just so so. Service was fine, long line and wait. Will not return.

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

I paid 171.00 and my son wouldn't even eat the food, not even the cupcakes. They have to get service only for the crab legs or because it's a buffet style because the food was no food.

1  Thank Snapkris
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We went for the breakfast buffet and it was awful! The pancakes and french toast were so hard you could not cut them. The eggs were old and dried out. Grits looked nasty. Biscuts were like hockey pucks. Do yourself a favor and save the $10 a person....go to a Dunkin Donuts!

1  Thank bgmerseal3
Reviewed August 2, 2012

...is truly HORRIBLE. I am not exagerating when I say that everything on the buffet was disgusting. We went for breakfast and spent $27 for 2 for eggs out of a box, gravy out of a can, pancakes that had been warmed up from the freezer food section and cheese grits that tasted like plastic cheese grits. Go to a fast food place before going and eating at this buffet. I cannot explain just how bad it was. It is my advice to stay away, very far away!!

1  Thank UnhappyCustomer999
Reviewed August 2, 2012

18 of us ate here one night and I was sorely disappointed after paying 30.00 for a seafood buffet that had more non-seafood stuff than seafood on it. The food was nothing to write home about. The service was average. The cost was too high for what you got.