“A good time with good friends”
Review of Margaritaville

Margaritaville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Best of the Bay First Place winner for best lunch, dinner and live music venue! Designed like the great old beach hang outs that once populated the Gulf Coast, Margaritaville Panama City, is located in Pier Park, the only entertainment and shopping complex on the beach. With upper and lower decks overlooking the Gulf it's the perfect blend of ocean breezes, great food, generous drinks and Beach Party Music. The island-inspired menu offers something for everyone with classic American and Gulf Coast favorites.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Back around June me and 2 other friends visited Margaritaville. I love M-ville and I like to visit different ones in different cities. I love the fact that the one in PCB is only and hour and half from where I live! I always love their gift shops. I could buy up everything in there if I had a lot of $$$ !!! So, when we were there back in June we all 3 ordered the Conch Fritters and they were delicious! I will be back! :)

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Kelly R - Thank you! We love being so close to you too! It's great to hear how much you enjoy our food, store and fun and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Margaritaville Management Team

Write a ReviewReviews (2,522)

Reviewed January 5, 2013

tourist trap...I wonder if Buffet is a little embarrassed, the food was ok but not homemade at all.
Frozen burger and frozen fries. WAY overpriced. Absurd. Skip it and go to many alternatives around.This place is made for total idiot average tourists who somehow missed the point in life
completely.

1  Thank joe p
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

joe p - We are very sorry this is how you feel about our restaurant. We never want our guests to view us this way, so your comments will be taken very seriously by the team. There are many options in the area, and we want to be the best, so we appreciate you sharing your valuable comments for us to review.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My wife and I had a couple of burgers on new years day. Two burgers and two beers were over $40....The burgers were not worth that much!

1  Thank retire1_10

retire1_10 – Thank you for starting off 2013 with us! While we are happy you had a great experience with our service, we are sorry the rest of your visit didn’t hit this same high mark. Your comments will be taken seriously by the team.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Wow!! Where do I start with this review?? The Food was Amazing!! Now when we first entered and was seated it took our waiter a while to notice we hadn't been waited on but when he finally came to us he did a great job in making sure our drinks were kept full and our food was good. Our bill was a little on the pricey side but the food was Really, Really worth it! We left our waiter a $15 tip for keeping us served to the best that he could!! I would extremely recommend eating here! I can't wait to go back when in the area!

joanie30735 – Thank you for spending some time with us! We love hearing how much you liked our food and service. We are sorry that it took your waiter a few minutes to greet you and we will follow up with the entire staff on that point. We can’t wait to have you back either!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I chose Margaritaville for lunch on 12/29/12. It was a wonderful experience! The food was excellent, my margarita was refreshing and the service was superb despite the large crowd there that day. My hats off to Jayme, our server, who went out of her way to take care of our dining needs and provide a great smile with that terrific meal!

1  Thank Connie B
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Connie B - Thank you for having lunch with us! From the service to the food to the margaritas, we are thrilled you had such a wonderful visit. Please come back and see us again soon!