“Great seafood”
Review of Saltwater Grill

Saltwater Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: R. Jackson Blvd
Description: As soon as you enter our Panama City Beach restaurant, you will be wowed by the panoramic view of our newly designed 25,000-gallon tropical saltwater aquarium. Both our Café dining room and our more intimate Mermaid Room offer dazzling views of this tropical reef and its nonstop parade of exotic sea creatures. Our Gulf fresh seafood and choice steaks are amazing. If you are in the mood for Maine Lobster, you can choose your own from our live lobster tank. After dinner, order a drink or two and have some fun at the beach's only piano bar featuring Michael Rorah
Atlanta GA
“Great seafood”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had the firecracker shrimp appetizer and it was great. Entree was the grouper macademia and it was very good. We enjoyed our dinner here and will definitely be back next time we visit.

Visited June 2014
Trish S, General Manager at Saltwater Grill, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you for your review, and for joining us for dinner! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to you dining with us again!

“Awesome!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This is our second year coming back to the Salt Water Grill for dinner. The food is amazing. The service was very good. This is by far my favorite restaurant here in Panama.

Welcome back! We're so pleased you decided to join us again this year, and we feel exceptionally honored to be your favorite on Panama City Beach! We so appreciate your TripAdvisor review, and look forward to seeing you again next time! Thank you so very much for dining with us!
Columbus, Georgia
“Best in town”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

This place is the place to eat! The service was great location great and food delicious! Everyone loved the food including me and we will be back.

Trish S, General Manager at Saltwater Grill, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you! I'm so glad everyone enjoyed their evening with us! We appreciate your review, and look forward to serving you again!
“Good food but pricey”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed the food. Atmosphere was fancy but not as relaxed as I would have liked.

I could have gotten better value elsewhere.

Thank you for your review. If you value is what you're looking for, we've got that covered! We also offer a great early dinner menu each day from 4 - 5:30pm, with six different entrees priced at just $14.99 each. Thank you for dining with us.
Birmingham, Alabama
“I loved the lobster bisque!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I wish we had gone earlier to get the specials. I was disappointed to not see she crab soup on their menu because I had read it was on an online menu. I then tried the lobster bisque and instantly wished I had gotten a bowl instead of a cup. They also bring out bread, which everyone in our party of 11 enjoyed. My husband got a sirloin steak and was impressed with it. Most everyone else got seafood (fish and shrimp) and everyone seem to enjoy their dishes. They also had a big aquarium and many smaller aquariums to look at.

Visited July 2014
Our Lobster Bisque is made fresh daily by our talented kitchen crew The bisque is a staff favorite as well - we're all addicted! As you mentioned, we have recently added two smaller tanks to our dining room featuring smaller fish, and of course we have our beautiful 25,000 gallon tropical saltwater aquarium. I'm so glad you joined us, and that the group enjoyed everything. We look forward to seeing you again!