“Decent restaruant”
Review of Saltwater Grill

Saltwater Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: R. Jackson Blvd
Description: As soon as you enter our Panama City Beach restaurant, you will be wowed by the panoramic view of our newly designed 25,000-gallon tropical saltwater aquarium. Both our Café dining room and our more intimate Mermaid Room offer dazzling views of this tropical reef and its nonstop parade of exotic sea creatures. Our Gulf fresh seafood and choice steaks are amazing. If you are in the mood for Maine Lobster, you can choose your own from our live lobster tank. After dinner, order a drink or two and have some fun at the beach's only piano bar featuring Michael Rorah
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Decent restaurant near the Comfort Suites (can walk to it). Food typical beach fair. Comparable to Bonefish Grill in regards to quality and service. Would eat there again, but not for special occasion, but then again, nothing in PCB really is.

Trish S, General Manager at Saltwater Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for dining with us and for your TripAdvisor review. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!

There are newer reviews for Saltwater Grill

Reviewed October 28, 2013

First time eating at Saltwater Grill. My husband and I LOVED it and said we'd wish there was one closer to home! Beautiful entrance with a huge fish tank. We were seated immediatley and our waitress arrived shortly after. She was very pleasant and professional the whole time. My husband ordered the Redfish and I ordered the Grilled Beef Tenderloin. Both came with Garlic Whipped Potatoes and Fresh Green Beans. Excellent quality, cooked perfectly and tasted wonderful! We got Key Lime Pie for dessert, the portion was huge, and the consistency was the best we've ever tasted in a Key Lime Pie. Prices were a little higher than average, however you definitely get your money's worth at this place. It was obvious this restaraunt had a great chef, who not only knew how to cook great seafood, but other things as well. We were both very impressed. My husband said it was his favorite part of the whole weekend! Definitely going back during our next stay.

Thank you for the great review. I am so pleased and happy to know that you both enjoyed your evening with us. Our Key LIme Pie is homemade - no store bought pie here! It is one of our most popular desserts! I'm glad you both enjoyed it! I shared your review with our Executive Chef, Rob Burgess, and he also thanks you for your kind remarks! It will truly be OUR pleasure to serve you both again!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Moraw is the word tht comes to mind about this place. I ordered a steak which came out bloody so i had to send it back. The only thing we enoyed from this place was the huge fish tank!!!!

Thank you for your post. I do apologize for your steak coming out undercooked. Although it wasn't mentioned, I do hope that we were able to fix this problem to your satisfaction, and we would hope that you would dine with us again. Thank you!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was our first visit to The Saltwater Grill, but won't be our last. We had been traveling most of the day and we're ready to enjoy an early dinner, so we arrived in time for the restaurant's early bird specials. We started with Firecracker shrimp served over Asian slaw, very delicious. The house salad was very fresh and contained several different greens, yummy! The bread served with the salad was quite tasty as well. Both my husband and I ordered prime rib, one of their specialties. It was cooked just as we ordered and was perfect. The entree was served a choice of a starch and fresh squash and zucchini. Desserts were also offered at an early bird price, but we had enjoyed so much we were unable to try them.

Trish S, General Manager at Saltwater Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

After a long day of traveling, there is nothing like a great dinner, and we so appreciate you selecting Saltwater Grill! I am pleased you were able to take advantage of our great Early Dining specials! We are absolutely known for our Prime Rib! I'm glad it was a hit with both of you! As you mentioned, we also feature great desserts on our Early Dinner menu. I hope you will be able to join us again and sample some of these delicious items as well. Thank you taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor - we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This place can get pricy. Even though we were being treated to dinner, I knew that a 5:00 pm invitation was a good opportunity to try the "early dining specials". Three of us chose the prime rib, an excellent choice. All were cooked to spec. The fourth in our party chose the chicken and broccoli linguini and declared herself pleased as well. A couple $4.99 appetizers whet our appetites. We shared the calamari and firecracker shrimp. The calamari were very tender and be sure to eat all the vegies under your firecracker shrimp - they are soaked in sauce and delicious. The house merlot was an excellent accompaniment to our meals. The atmosphere was relaxed but upscale for the beach. I enjoyed the piano player and huge aquarium.

I'm so glad you and the group enjoyed your experience with us at Saltwater Grill! With $4.99 appetizers and $14.99 entrees offered on our Early Dinner menu, we feel it is quite the deal! I'm glad you did as well! We also offer a great Happy Hour, with house wines priced at just $4 from 4 - 6:30 nightly! Wine not your thing? No problem! We also offer a great $5 Martini Menu as well as 1/2 price margaritas! Thank you for the post, and for dining with us! We appreciate you!