We are sad Splash has decided to treat us with so little flexibility. After staying with them twice before, we are scheduled to stay with them again this week. They are not willing to move our dates to another time within the next month to avoid travel issues due to Hurricane Irma. Our airline has already placed our flights on travel alert and we are not sure if we will be able to make the trip. Splash is completely unwilling to work with us. If they were to open up our room for the week they could potentially house individuals needing to flee southern FL. Unfortunately they would rather let the room sit empty instead of housing families that need a place to retreat from the storm.