“Great Accommodation for Spring Break”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rosalyn B
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Accommodation for Spring Break”
Reviewed June 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This unit is located in the Tidewater Condo resorts (which is predominantly managed by Wyndham, I believe). We had a PERFECT 3rd floor location, with amazing views from the living room and the master bedroom! Our family of five stayed Mar30-April 4th which was Spring Break time for many folks. Surprisingly, our unit was still very quiet, even with all the traffic headed down the hallways to the elevator. I felt this unit was very well accommodated--it had everything a family would need: towels, silverware and dishes, dishwasher, microwave, elect stove/oven. We had free beach chairs reserved, but the unit also had a few beach chairs. The ones provided in the unit were a little rusted, so you may want to bring your own. The balcony could use a bit more sprucing up, but again, this wasn't a big deal. It was fairly clean (unless you're a little OCD about cleanliness, otherwise you may want to bring your own cleanser and give it a once-over. I'd give the cleanliness about a 2.5/5). The security staff was excellent--we checked in late at night and they were AWESOME with helping us get into the unit. We ran into some difficulty and had to call the owner (?) and he was amazing--very helpful!!!! The poor guy had surgery the day before, I believe, but he was very helpful as we couldn't get into the unit (wrong security code) and we had to call him. He got us right in.
The unit was spacious and near plenty of restaurants and shopping. I'd stay in this unit again, and would rent from this owner or the prop management, Four Star Condo Svcs, again! In fact, I'll be recommending this unit/prop manager to my travel clients (I'm an agent). Didn't disappoint.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing