“Solid Food and Service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bonefish Grill - CLOSED

Bonefish Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albany, Georgia
“Solid Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by our dinner at Bonefish. We decided to have our first meal of our 3-night vacation here based upon the recommendations of Tripadvisor reviews.

We started with mussels for me and Bang Bang shrimp for my husband based on the recommendation of Keith, our server. WARNING: everyone raves about the bang bang shrimp and they are tasty...but to our tastes, the sauce is VERY hot, too hot for my husband. If you are sensitive to spice, I recommend ordering the sauce on the side.

My husband began to feel ill (NOT from the food!) and decided to go out to the car. I told Keith the situation and he was so nice...I ended up eating my steak and crab cake dinner (steak was delicious, crabcake a bit heavy) by myself. I am comfortable eating solo and Keith stopped by several times to check on me. The manager (forgot his name but very nice) also stopped by to make sure everything was OK. I truly appreciate top-notch, unobtrusive service.

My husband's dinner (shrimp and scallops in garlic butter - Delicious!) had been wrapped up and was ready to go when I was.

I would definitely recommend this Bonefish Grill location.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Adults very satisfied-kids left much to be desired...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Bang bang shrimp were awesome & waitress was very knowledgeable about what is used in preparations (our son has allergies). We went during prime supper time & had no wait time. Imperial Talapia was very good, Fish&Chips were good-but greasy. Our biggest disappointment was the portion on the kid's meal. Our daughter ordered the baked Talapia. It came out with the most pitiful serving size I've ever seen. She is a very small 9yr old & it was only 2 bites for her. Extra sad considering it was just shy of $8! I'm sharing a picture I took of it as well.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
birmingham
“Behind the bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

Fresh new talent is not always good behind the bar. Traveling 50+ nights out per year allows me to define what makes my diner enjoyable. Bar seats make for quick service and TV highlights for the day. However, when a bar staff does not recognize a customer reading the paper and continues to ask self fulfilling questions it takes away from the good food served. Just because you are behind the bar does not mean you have to pellet customers with rhetorical questions.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Fabulous yet again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We frequent this bonefish all year long. Consistantly good service even during the Mass Snowbird and vacationers invasion. Fresh Tasty everything... from Bang Bang shrimp to the Marsalla Chop... very well prepared and pleasingly tasty...highly recommend for quiet couple dinner out or family treat..

BRAVO GANG... ya"ll are Fab!!!

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Knowledgeable server. Outstanding food. first time for some out of town family members. They loved it too

Visited June 2014