“Adults very satisfied-kids left much to be desired...”
Review of Bonefish Grill - CLOSED

Bonefish Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Bang bang shrimp were awesome & waitress was very knowledgeable about what is used in preparations (our son has allergies). We went during prime supper time & had no wait time. Imperial Talapia was very good, Fish&Chips were good-but greasy. Our biggest disappointment was the portion on the kid's meal. Our daughter ordered the baked Talapia. It came out with the most pitiful serving size I've ever seen. She is a very small 9yr old & it was only 2 bites for her. Extra sad considering it was just shy of $8! I'm sharing a picture I took of it as well.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Fresh new talent is not always good behind the bar. Traveling 50+ nights out per year allows me to define what makes my diner enjoyable. Bar seats make for quick service and TV highlights for the day. However, when a bar staff does not recognize a customer reading the paper and continues to ask self fulfilling questions it takes away from the good food served. Just because you are behind the bar does not mean you have to pellet customers with rhetorical questions.

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We frequent this bonefish all year long. Consistantly good service even during the Mass Snowbird and vacationers invasion. Fresh Tasty everything... from Bang Bang shrimp to the Marsalla Chop... very well prepared and pleasingly tasty...highly recommend for quiet couple dinner out or family treat..

BRAVO GANG... ya"ll are Fab!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Knowledgeable server. Outstanding food. first time for some out of town family members. They loved it too

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My husband ordered Pecan Parmesan crusted rainbow trout and I ordered Shrimp Tacos. We really enjoyed our food.