“Best high level chain I have ever eaten at!”
Review of Bonefish Grill - CLOSED

Bonefish Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Let's begin with fact Bonefish Grill will now be on my search list for any city I travel to. Excellent atmosphere! Calm lighting, muted colors, and comfortable space between tables make for atmosphere of comfort and relaxation. Service polite and knowledgeable. Had filet, medium rare. Seasoned but only as accent. Delicious genuine beef taste shone through cooked as ordered. Au gratin potatoes creamy, not oily, with tasty crumb topping. Also couldn't pass up opportunity for Kobi beef so split a burger. Only time I can honestly say a burger was more delectable than any dessert they could have given me. Pricey but worth every penny!

1  Thank Ctrip4

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We enjoyed an early dinner. The bread was small for four people but warm and fresh. My Imperial tilapia was tender and flavorful if a bit salty for my taste. We really liked the key lime pie. It was tart with a good toasted pecan crust. The service was slow paced but friendly.

1  Thank NancyM45
Reviewed February 25, 2013

A truly enjoyable experience....great service and food....It is crazy busy on Wednesdays for Bang Bang shrimp and happy hour special but trruly worth the wait and experience...the meals are well prepared and presented.....would return in fact will be very soon

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Wow, so the "crash" started out with our server forgetting our appetizer. Well... Ok, I can get over that! But then, he brings out the wrong entree for my wife. Still... I'm an easygoing local beach guy and I can let that go too. Then, when my fish tacos come out, the tortillas were hard as a rock. I let my 5 year old beat them with some chop sticks for fun, resulting in zero damage to the tortillas ??? I informed the manger and he brought me out new tacos. "Mr. Personality" just said these should be better, dropped them on the table and walked off. Thanks Buddy! The new tacos were not much of an improvement! Finally, we get the bill and were charged (overcharged) for the wrong entree that was brought out. Come On!!! So, the waiter leaves, corrects the bill and brings back 3 coupons for future appetizers... Gee, Thanks! We left them on the table and won't be back! Train Wreck Over...

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Try the Bang Bang SHrimp...with a salad that is all you need for dinner. Love it. Its a must when I visit here!!! The rasberry vodka is very good too!!!!