“Great meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill - CLOSED

Bonefish Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Urbana, Illinois
“Great meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed an early dinner. The bread was small for four people but warm and fresh. My Imperial tilapia was tender and flavorful if a bit salty for my taste. We really liked the key lime pie. It was tart with a good toasted pecan crust. The service was slow paced but friendly.

1 Thank NancyM45

Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent Restaurant & Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

A truly enjoyable experience....great service and food....It is crazy busy on Wednesdays for Bang Bang shrimp and happy hour special but trruly worth the wait and experience...the meals are well prepared and presented.....would return in fact will be very soon

Visited January 2013
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Train Wreck!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Wow, so the "crash" started out with our server forgetting our appetizer. Well... Ok, I can get over that! But then, he brings out the wrong entree for my wife. Still... I'm an easygoing local beach guy and I can let that go too. Then, when my fish tacos come out, the tortillas were hard as a rock. I let my 5 year old beat them with some chop sticks for fun, resulting in zero damage to the tortillas ??? I informed the manger and he brought me out new tacos. "Mr. Personality" just said these should be better, dropped them on the table and walked off. Thanks Buddy! The new tacos were not much of an improvement! Finally, we get the bill and were charged (overcharged) for the wrong entree that was brought out. Come On!!! So, the waiter leaves, corrects the bill and brings back 3 coupons for future appetizers... Gee, Thanks! We left them on the table and won't be back! Train Wreck Over...

• Visited February 2013
illinois
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Try the Bang Bang SHrimp...with a salad that is all you need for dinner. Love it. Its a must when I visit here!!! The rasberry vodka is very good too!!!!

• Visited January 2013
Sanford, North Carolina
“Not the best Bonefish”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

We've long been fans of the Bonefish Grill; this was not our typical experience. Our waiter 'forgot' our appetizers; dinners that were brought out, then taken back to the kitchen while we ate our salads, returned luke warm from being held back.
We'll continue to try other Bonefish Grills, but wouldn't recommend a visit to this particular one.

Visited January 2013