All reviewsindoor poolfront deskpiano playerplatinum memberkids loved the poolve stayed heremaintenance manthe entire hotelhotel restaurantwonderful staywould recommend this hotel to anyoneclean hotelparking lotenjoyed my stayshort drivedefinitely stay here againmall
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Great location, across from Panama City Mall, Steps away from Peppers Mexican restaurant, and fast-food like McDonalds and Chick-Fil-A across parking lot. New renovated Hotel with Great Staff. Will definitely be back. Spend a lot of time in PC on business and recently switched Hotels and this is best!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
phcolvin, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Dear RMFP1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.com. We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed our location and everything we have to offer. We hope to have you as our guest again soon and thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Panama City!

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Comfortable mattress, but noisy A/C. Lounge looks a lot better now, They keep the place clean.
Not the cheapest place in town, particularly if you're not on an expense account. Located right across the street from Panama City Mall, so shopping is convenient.

Room Tip: "Corner" rooms provide more space. No suites
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
phcolvin, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Dear 542Dave77,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and will forward your comments to our management team. We hope to have you as our guest again soon and thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Shoutout to Ms. Edna and the crew at Holiday Inn - Panama City, FL.! Your Sunday Brunch is the Best and your customer service is second to none! Thank you all for your hospitality! We enjoyed ourselves as we continued to Celebrated 31 Years of Marriage with you! #RelationshipMatters

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
phcolvin, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Dear MarriageTalk,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.com. We are so honored to be a part of your special celebration and hope to have you as our guest again soon. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Panama City!

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

After booking online through Trivago, the receptionist couldn't find our reservation. I asked for the manager who discovered the reservation was made through a fake company calling themselves "otel.com". It was the third person who'd been scammed at this hotel. So basically, my money was gone and everything was booked solid this weekend. There were a large group of soldiers staying here, each in single rooms. She had an idea to ask if two of the guys would take a room together, freeing up a room for me. They agreed so the next obstacle was the room price. The scam site charged me $88 per night. The price here was $215 a night. She asked me where could I meet her. We agreed on $149 per night plus she threw in breakfast for both days. Ms. Brown was so wonderful and went beyond what I expected. We got a nice room and the buffet breakfast was great. I have nothing but praise for this property and Ms. Brown!!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
phcolvin, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Dear bigdaddynick2016,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.com. We are so sorry to hear about your experience with the online booking. We are, however, glad that we were able to make your stay better. We hope to have you as our guest again soon and thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Panama City!

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

There was a minor issue at reservation which the manager Keith got taken care of prior to my arrival.

The hotel was really nice and definitely exceeded my expectations. The room was beautifully decorated. 99.9% of the staff were exceptional. Special thanks to the bartender for the amazing cocktail concoction she made for me. Breakfast in Bellini was good and our waitress was very attentive. The bald black gentleman working overnight shift at the front desk (sorry I don't remember his name) was patient and pleasant. The security guard Cliff was also very pleasant. I requested a another set of towels who that were delivered to my room still warm from the dryer. To say I was pleased with my stay would be an understatement. This will definitely be my hotel of choice when staying in Panama City.

A heartfelt thanks to the staff and manager.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
phcolvin, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Dear jaydenismyblessing,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.com. Our team is honored to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and help you enjoy your stay with us. We look forward you having you as our guest again soon! Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Panama City!