La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City
Red Roof Inn Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$138
$189
Hampton.com
$238
$219
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$148
ComfortInn
$99
$84
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$120
SuburbanHotels
$199
$189
$100
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$161
$150
$135
All reviewshard boiled eggswafflesroom was cleanenjoyed our stayhot tubwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationshopping mallshort drivevery nice hotelgreat place to stayking bednice poolfree breakfastnice staypetlq
A La Quinta traveler
Germantown, Maryland, USA
Reviewed October 24, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Punta Gorda, Florida
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I really liked the hotel but there were a few problems that really need to be addressed. I chose to have my bed changed every three days and in fact I liked that option. One problem arose when they did not clean the room for the three days. I was up to Panama City on business for a short time and it wasn't worth it to complain. Another problem was a few roaches were running around on the last nite I slept there. I only saw two but that was enough. The hotel appeared to be quite new and that's why I was so surprised that there were any problems.

The hotel was bright and cheerful, the rooms were very nice and the breakfast was very good . I would stay at your chain again. Hopefully without those two glitches.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed for three nights in a room with two double beds. The room was very nice and clean.
The entire property was clean and attractive. The entire staff were very efficient and pleasant.
The breakfast very good. I am looking forward to eating there again. Our room was very quiet
at night. It's in a great location next to a Mall for shoppers and not far from downtown. A great
place to stay. I plan to return soon.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Clearwater, Florida, USA
Reviewed September 28, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I needed a room for a few days when I came into town for an interview, and I'm glad I picked this place. It's in a great location, close enough to the beach and other attractions but far enough away for a great value.

• Stayed: September 2012