Hathaway Inn
$96
Country Inn
$105
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$110
Red Roof Inn Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$95
$139
$114
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$144
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$120
SuburbanHotels
Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$105
$99
ComfortInn
$144
$100
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 22, 2009

On June 13 2009 I stayed in Room #302 for one night at the Sleep Inn & Suites at 9201 Front Beach Road Panama City Beach Florida 32407. The room reservation was made through P-------m. I was billed $120.98 from P-------m. Upon checkout I was charged an additional $96.79 for the room rate. When I noticed the additional charge I contacted the hotel on 20 June 2009. I spoke to an associate “Sherry”. She informed me she would talk to the manager the next morning and call me back. I received no call on the 21st. I called at 10:00 am on the 21st to find out the status of my complaint. Sherry placed me on hold for 10 minutes. I then hung up called back and spoke again to Sherry she informed me that she spoke to the manager and the additional charge would be reversed. On the 22nd I checked my statement and noticed another $96.79 charge. I called again and spoke to Sherry to inform her she had accidentally charged me for another night instead of reversing the charge. She placed me on hold for another 10 minutes to speak to the manager. I hung up called back and she placed me on hold again. I again waited another 10 minutes hung up and called back. This time another associate picked up and I asked to speak directly to the manager. I was then hung up on. I called back spoke to the same associate and informed them that if the manager did not come to the phone I would be contacting the BBB, then small claims court for Panama City Beach. I was then hung up on again. I have also contacted Choice hotels their parent company and filed a formal complaint. There has been no resolution as of the night of the 22nd.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2009

I do not recommend the Sleep Inn to anyone. The staff and management charge you for towels and sheets unneccesarily. I disliked the rooms. Our toilet overflowed in the first room we got and the smell of smoke choked me. It is very cheap and nasty. Stay on the strip or somewhere else!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank NIMSAY7
Reviewed March 6, 2008

We stayed here for a business trip because of the hotel's proximity to Gulf Coast Community College, it's right across the street. The air conditioning in both my room and a colleague's was nonfunctional. The refrigerator was very loud and when I opened it to turn it down, I found some old boiled peanuts that had been left inside. Yuk! Although I was in a hall with a huge sign that read, "Non-smoking, $100 fine if you are caught smoking", at one point it smelled like someone was smoking right in my room. The room was tiny, no closet, no bathtub, pretty minimal. The television was ancient, had weird color and fuzzy. The coffee served the next morning at the breakfast bar was undrinkable! It was an inexpensive place to stay during spring break season, but I would not stay there again. The staff was pleasant and did offer an excellent dinner suggestion, the Captain's Table, not too far, with wonderful local seafood.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Lindamccat
Reviewed September 16, 2007

The rates were very reasonable. The rooms were very clean. Love the shower! Head houskeeper was very friendly. They always met our expectations. Front desk staff were kind in giving us directions to restaurants and other locations. Prime location to the beaches and the downtown. I would recommand this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank LoriAtlanta_GA
Reviewed October 10, 2006

We decided on Sleep Inn based on the reviews I had read on Trip Advisor. The Sleep Inn was rated #3 in the motel listings, and the reviews were accurate as far as they went….BUT…. none mentioned the fact that the motel sat AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHT, in the “Y”, of two, MAJOR, four lane highways! We did very little sleeping.

If the motel has any quiet rooms at all, they could only be on the front to the right of the lobby; all the other rooms are approximately 20 to 60 feet from one or both of these highways. Judging from the noise, the one that runs along the entire rear of the motel must be a truck route bypass (from hwy 98 to hwy 231).

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family