“Clean rooms but the hotel was a little dated.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Panama City - Panama City Mall

Hampton Inn Panama City - Panama City Mall
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Panama City
Houston, Texas
“Clean rooms but the hotel was a little dated.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

The rooms were clean. The hotel was a little older, but otherwise was a good place to stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Brooks805

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Winnipeg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Based on our experience in Chesterfield, Mo. Hampton, we thought that this would be a great place. Not so. It's not that its bad, it just isn't that good.

This is a three storey 60 room facility with elevator. The room is good with a very good bed. Our room had a slightly musty smell. Wi-Fi, micro-wave, fridge and flat screen tv.

The bathroom is well-lit but has no exhaust fan. Therefore it gets steamy fast. There were hairs on the toilet and in the tub. Was some-one washing a gorilla in there???

Big faux pas: the coffee maker is in the bathroom. We think that is really unsanitary.

Average breakfast with a superior service attendent.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
Oro Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

very friendly, clean, nice breakfast. very convienient.

Room Tip: only one elevator, better ground floor if you come and go a lot
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

Very nice Clean Hotel, Friendly staff, well maintained, excellent breakfast, great location, quiet.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
pchamptonsales, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Panama City - Panama City Mall, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind comments and for taking the time to write a review for the Hampton Inn Panama City Mall. We hope you will choose to stay with us if in the area again. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything at all we can do to make future stays more accommodating. We appreciate your business!

We love having you here!

Hampton Inn Panma City-Panama City Mall
2338 Mercedes Ave
Panama City, Florida
850-872-6969
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

We left Destin and came to panama city for a night (not ready to go home to Nashville) the hotel is VERY NICE trust me I know clean! Beautiful decor nice bed, easy check in through Priceline . Pool nice and clean, your in a seemingly quite area with a Ihop next door and a large mall just down the street! TRUST ME YOU WON'T MAKE A BAD CHOICE HERE DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU READ ON THESE REVIEWS!! Be Blessed!!

• Stayed July 2011
2 Thank ifixhair
pchamptonsales, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Panama City - Panama City Mall, responded to this review, October 23, 2011
Thank you for your kind words about our property. We completed a renovation in 2010, and have made every effort to make certain our guests have what they need to feel at home. I hope that you will return to our property if you are in the area again. Thank you so much for your business. Please let us know if we can help you in the future.

With warm regards,

Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2010

We arrived late in the evening(after midnight) - an unplanned trip that I had booked same day using my cellphone on the very friendly website. The room was perfect- we slept well. Breakfast at 9:15 was sparse, some reluctance to put more food out, which I could understand. We weren't offered options but were able to find a nice on-the-run breakfast bag in the lobby without assistance. We felt uncomfortable overhearing the manager say it was too late to prepare hot food, when a helpful employee began responding to us.

• Stayed December 2010
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Panama City. We appreciate your business, and are thankful you took the time to review the property. We are thrilled that you had a comfortable night's stay and found our staff friendly. I do apologize that you felt uncomfortable with the leadership of the property. I also apologize that no one pointed you in the direction of our on the go breakfast bags. I am certainly glad that you found them! As the new Director of Sales at the property I would love for you to give us another try if you are ever in the area again. We pride ourselves in guest satisfaction, and continually want to improve in all areas of service and hospitality. Thanks again, and please let me know if I can be of service to you in the future!

Warmly,

Chattanooga, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010

After we had checked out and got to the car we realized we had left a cell phone in the room. Upon our return to the room the cleaning lady had already made both beds .And they looked great.Guess where we found the cell phone?..Made up into the bed...Do you think clean sheets were put on the bed? My thought was...if the sheets had been changed the phone would not still be in the bed. Called the Manager Mr. Patel just to inform him of the situation. He said I was wrong, they straighten up then go back and change the sheets..I said no way the beds were completely ready for the next guest. and he hung up on me. Nice manners..Called coroprate but also got nowhere. Thats ok because we want worry about sleeping in their dirty beds ever again....Just remember...it looks great on the outside.....

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank TRAVELfamily4fun
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Panama City. We appreciate your business, and I am so sorry to hear you were not pleased with your stay at the property. Please accept my deepest apologies. This is my first week at the property so I am not certain as to what happened in your particular case. I do know that we currently have a very thorough and conscientious housekeeping staff. We also pride ourselves in guest satisfaction. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the responses you received from management at the time, but I would like to apologize on their behalf. I urge you to please give us a try if you return to the area again. If I can do anything at all to be of assistance please let me know! I would be happy to help anyway that I can.

Travelers are raving about these Panama City hotels

Hampton Inn Panama City Beach
Hampton Inn Panama City Beach
#10 of 46 in Panama City Beach
4.0 of 5 stars 381 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Panama City - Panama City Mall? Share your experiences!