“Nice place”

Buccaneer Beach Motel
Ranked #17 of 31 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The hotel needs just a lil fixing up but the staff, from the front desk to the maint man, they were all very helpful and kind to what we needed for our get together. The bar is nice with cold beer and nice bartenders. The sunsets are breath taking and the beach they have there is always nice. The grounds are kept up nice. Sit on the back deck and have a drink at the tiki bar to watch the sun set then let your hair down to dance the nite away. I recommend it to anyone looking to save some money but have a heck of a vacation.

Room Tip: Try to get a waterfront room, nice view of the bay and sunsets
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
kmoulder, Manager at Buccaneer Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you found our staff to be helpful and accommodating. I always like to hear that they are doing a good job. I agree with you that the view is breath taking and I am glad to hear you enjoyed it. This is an older motel and does need some updating and we will be working on that in the immediate future. We hope to have you as our guest again.

There are newer reviews for Buccaneer Beach Motel

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Buccaneer needs some work but the staff is excellent and will go out of their way to make your stay great. Beautiful private beach and breath taking sunsets. Would highly recommend the Buccaneer to anyone willing to stay at wonderful place on the beach. Also very reasonably priced to accommodate lots of people.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review of The Buccaneer Beach Motel. I appreciate all the good things you have to say about our property and especially our staff. I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you as a guest again in the future.

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Has everything you need at the motel including restaurant (try the pizza. Trust me!), bar(pirate themed of course!), and pool. The rooms are super clean and everyone is very friendly. The only complaint we had was the bed was a little firm for our taste. I would definitely recommend this place if you don't have to stay at the beach.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for giving such a nice review of The Buccaneer Beach Motel. I am glad you got to enjoy some of the wonderful pizza at our restaurant. We have been told by many of our guests just how good it is. It is nice to hear it. I am also pleased to hear you found your room clean and that the staff was friendly. I am always excited to hear compliments about our staff. I am sorry your bed was too firm and in the future should you find yourself staying with us again, please let us know and we can try to accommodate you in a different room.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The people who worked there were really nice, place was very very clean, great location and the pizza is some of the best pizza I've ever had( but don't get wings), nice bar with tvs with cold draft and mixed drinks:) overall great stay besides the wings that wasn't cooked all the way and the bed was hard.but I would definitely stay again:)

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Stopped here after seeing a billboard and ended up very happy we did, This is an older mom and pop place but its right on the water, not the beach but the bay.It has a private beach area and a real fun bar. The food is great, though I wish they served breakfast on property. There are pool tables and dart boards to give you something to do. We had a great time and will stay here again next time we make it Panama City.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We loved the Buccanner because we still got the views you want when going on on to the beach for vacation but without the crowds and impersonal feeling of the large condos. We also enjoyed the live music and the outside tiki bar.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2013

You don't have to fight the crowds and traffic to find a beautiful view of what Panama City has to offer. Just take a drive down Beach Drive and there you will find the Buccaneer. A great place to stay with fantastic views, great service, friendly staff members, clean rooms and did I mention reasonable prices. I am local but I enjoy my stay cations...try it you won't be disappointed. They also provide lots of fun activities for the entire family. Come on down and make some memories.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Seahaven Beach Hotel
Seahaven Beach Hotel
#32 of 48 in Panama City Beach
Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach
Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIt...
#23 of 48 in Panama City Beach
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#11 of 31 in Panama City

Been to Buccaneer Beach Motel? Share your experiences!