Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Panama City
Country Inn
$139
$114
GardenInn.com
Red Roof Inn Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$107
$95
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$110
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$120
SuburbanHotels
Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$105
$99
ComfortInn
Comfort Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$144
$105
$100
$144
HolidayInn.com
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanfamily vacationnice staygreat place to stayihopcerealmallrefrigeratormotel
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I just pay $140 for one of the worse hotel's room ever.... not well mantinience.... Fingerprints every where and even hair from other guess... Some bugs... And a nasty smell room... Nasty carpet and buggers in the walls....
Very upset even with Hotels.com that over charge me for this place....

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Room was average, but it took a while for us to find out that the radiant heat system was turned on, so the room was stifling hot with the air conditioner losing its battle. Once I complained, management explained how to check if the ceiling's radiant heat was turned on. Once that was rectified, the room became tolerable within a few hours of cool-down.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I recently stayed here for one night before checking into our room on the beach at Panama City. They only had one room left with a hot tub. We did not have reservations for the first night and could not find anywhere reasonable for only one night so we went ahead and booked it because we had drove a long way and were very tired. We loved the room, it also had a window seat which was nice. The room was very clean, and the bed was very comfy. There are several restaurants and a shopping mall close by also a Ihop in the parking lot, but the motel has a continental breakfast. The only thing odd was they did not provide trays for breakfast and since its only continental it can take several trips to get everything you want to eat. Would recommend anyone to stay here.

Room Tip: The room with a hot tub is nice.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I am not a picky traveler, but I do not want to find bugs in the room or cat food. The pool was dirty as well. The staff at the front desk were nice, but the manager was not available in the evenings which is when we would return to the room to find it unclean or partially clean. Very disappointing experience. I will not be back and do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I knew I should have turned around when I walked up to the entrance and there were cigarette butts and trash lining the area.
Although the staff was nice, the rooms were horrible. The entire 2nd floor smelled like a chimney...and the rooms smelled of lysol and stinch....they sprayed heavily in an attempt to mask the odor, but it only made it worse. The worse part was waking up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom only to see roaches crawling on the counter where my purse and bag was sitting.....I was horrified!!!! and prayed that I would not take any visitors home. I was supposed to stay 2 nights, but I checked out immediately after one noisy, smelly night.

I would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family