All reviews comfortable room desk staff recommend this hotel definitely stay here again excellent hotel waffles cereal jacuzzi
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Stopped for a night on Sept. 25, 2018. Will not stay there again and letting family and friends know too. Looking around the floors were old and needed cleaned. The elevator had dirt and looked like crumbs and food from breakfast in the corners and in the door tracks. Room had a very old feel to it and then found black mold in bathroom around the shower handy cap handle and in the corners of the tub on the floor. Everywhere in the hotel seemed to smell old. Definitely needs a complete upgrade. Breakfast was OK. Just the typical breakfast bar and nothing to brag about. On the good side the help was very friendly and informative. The help at the breakfast bar was fantastic, friendly and made sure everyone had whatever they needed. Plan to be in Panama City 3 or 4 times a year so looking for somewhere else for the next trip in December.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
com4tinnsuitesp, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

I regret that your experience seems to be so far outside what the others guests report here and elsewhere.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Will at the front desk is extremely rude and condescending! I had a 4:00 check in reservation on labor day weekend. Had the room booked for a week. I get in about 15 min before 4 to possibly check in a few minutes early. There were two other people ahead of me checking in. He told both of them their rooms were ready and they could check in early. In the mean time, people are calling in needing a room, he tells them they are booked, hangs up and makes jokes to people in the lobby about how they are going to be mad. I get up to the counter, give him my name, and he proceeds to tell me my room is not ready yet. It is about 10 til 4. I said, ok I'll be back. I came back in at 4:00, I'm the only one there, and he tells me my room is still not ready. I said "isn't check in at 4:00?" He tells me, "yes it is, but you're room is not ready..." I go sit down in a chair and tell him I will wait. Then he says and points to a customer service sign, " my goal is to make my customers satisfied, and you don't look satisfied." The comment sounded very rude, the way he said it and I looked at him and said, "I'll be satisfied when I can get into my room"
I sat there looking at my phone waiting and about a minute later he looks at me and says, "ma'am, I'm getting a Vibe off of you that you are not satisfied, so I'm going to go on and cancel your reservation..." I said excuse me?? And asked for a manager, he told me he was the manger. I told him he doesn't have a right to talk to me like that and he got ruder and ruder with me and told me I didn't have a room! He just put out a family of three with a small child on labor day weekend. I had to call Choice hotels to report this and luckily they found us another room at another hotel. This guy does not need to be working behind that desk or in any customer service! He is a terrible person!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
com4tinnsuitesp, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

hmm.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Upon checking in the desk attendant worked at getting us a first floor room with a king bed.

Unfortunately for me, I became ill while visiting. The staff were great and made the whole stay as easy for me and my wife as anyone could have. The desk staff worked extra to make sure we could stay in our room and wouldn't have to move to another room when we had to stay over our original stay.

Can't say enough good things about the staff at this hotel! Will definitely stay here again when in the area!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
com4tinnsuitesp, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Thank you. It is always gratifying to hear that we have exceeded the expectations of our guests

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable room, had a upgrade to a room with a Jacuzzi, after 3 days and 1400 miles it was so good. The staff was very friendly and helpful pointed out different places to see and eat. The price was reasonable. The fitness center could use some weights. The breakfast same, gets you going.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
com4tinnsuitesp, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Reviewed November 6, 2017

This is by far the best hotel I've stayed at. Doreen, Zal and Wil are AMAZING. I had my moments with all three of them and they all were very helpful. tasty breakfast. CLEAN room. I would definitely stay there again!!!!

Room tip: close to everything
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
com4tinnsuitesp, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Thank you for the kind words and generous thoughts. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.