“Wont stay anywhere else but Hilton in Panama City,Fl”

Hilton Garden Inn Panama City
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed July 30, 2013

WOW. what great people and service. Mom needs wheelchair assist and they were so accommodating. Very very clean and pool was awesome. not a lot of people at pool so it was great.nice music playing all day. very clean pool also

Room Tip: first floor for wheelchairs is great with showers for wheelchairs
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Panama City

Reviewed July 30, 2013

overall hotel was beatifulf and friendly beds where not comfortable bar area was great food was good pool was very clean the cookies in the lobby where amazing I would stay there again if the beds where comfotable

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This site was a great find. It is near major hiways and anything you can think of to eat.I couldn't have asked for anything else. I was greeted by every workthere I met. In the restarant at check in and by the cleaning staff.Very good stay. I will return.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Beyond description! The service oriented and genuine positive attitude make staying here the logical and sensible choice. Rooms are comfortable and extremely clean. Eugene will bring you an umbrella if its raining and even bring your luggage into the lobby for his guests! We trust the front lobby staff with all our business and leisure travel. Great work everyone!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Staff was warm and friendly. Even though it was the week beginning the Fourth of July holiday, the room was still very quiet. For some reason just couldn't get comfortable in the bed because of mattress. Other than that, another excellent stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I normally stay at Hilton hotels and they are very enjoyable..This has to be the one of the worst stays i have had in years. First when we arrived I had to wait for my room to be ready which i was ok with. Then my mom checked in and some how they managed to check her into my room and get all the billing messed up. I paid for my room months in advance.

They wanted my card to charge me again. They fixed that and the man who made the mistake was great he apologized and treated my family great the whole trip.They assigned me another room only to find out when i opened the room someone was already booked in that room..They fixed that also.
At check out time they gave my mom a bill with food charges for my room and the lady at the desk was flat out rude about fixing it. Told her this wasn't possible to have a mix up...So much went wrong here that I would never stay here if they were the last hotel available in Panama. Yes the rooms and breakfast was nice but when i'm on vacation i don't want to stress and worry about my hotel

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Keith S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Good afternoon Ahteral,
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate that you brought this to our attention. Your check-in experience is certainly not typical and I completely understand your frustration. Our front office team is reviewing our current processes to ensure similar situations do not continue in the future. Thank you for your review and if there is anything I can do for you in the future, please let me know.

Carla S. Hanson
Director of Sales

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Check in was chaotic and the hotel had cancelled my reservation in error despite coming in earlier in the day to try to check-in in advance. We then had to wait 25 minutes in the lobby to get another room that was a lower accomodation for the original price that we booked.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank quicktrip777

Hello Quicktrip777,

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience that you have described. While we did not meet your expectations, we will use this information to improve our services and processes. We appreciate your understanding and agree that while this is an uncommon occurrence, we will work to ensure that your experience is not repeated.

We look forward to your next visit so that we may showcase our improvements and earn your trust again.

Carla Hanson