“Dirty rotten theives”

Hilton Garden Inn Panama City
Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The cleaning staff for this hotel stole my ipad right out of my room when I was staying here. They are theives and they accused me of lying when I brought up the issue. Keep all of your stuff in your safe and don't let the cleaning staff in!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Vijay I
Keith S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Good evening Vijay I,

On behalf of our entire team, we regret that you experienced this issue. As the General Manager, I can assure you that we take this very seriously and we are investigating it.

Please feel free to contact me directly at keith.smith@hilton.com.

Kind regards,
Keith Smith

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Panama City

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great customer service by all staff. Front desk very efficient and friendly, restaurant staff was as well. I would definitely stay at this location again. Rooms were clean and overall property was well maintained; internet access was very good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NCOACareerExpos
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed for 6 days and the experience was great overall. The staff, service and comfort of my room was great. The location was close to several places to eat and I really enjoyed my stay. The Bed was very comfortable and the cleaning staff was very nice and helpful. They always provided service with a smile. The floor supervisor went out of her way to make sure my preferences were taken care of.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jsd0829
Reviewed January 21, 2013

For the most part this was an excellent hotel. The staff were very friendly. The room was nice. The fitness center was good. Plenty of parking.
My only issue was that my bathroom, though it was clean, had a spot that was missed. I would have overlooked this but the substance that was left behind was not only unsanitary it was also a health risk. When I brought it up to management they were very apologetic and refunded one night stay, which i felt was more than adequate. I only wanted to be sure that the house keeping staff knew the importance of making sure a room is clean.
I would use this hotel for future stays and will recommend it to co-workers and friends.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We intended to stay for 3 nights, however due to poor weather we only stayed two. Hilton Garden Inn and Expedia were kind enough to refund my credit card without hesitation when checking out.

The room quality and bed comfort was excellent. Staff were very accommodating.

The good:
- Rooms
- Staff
- Free easy parking

The not so good:
- Location isn't great.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank steve3977
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Panama City for a business trip. I wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary, but it was quite a wonderful stay. The staff was absolutely terrific -- very accomodating and gave wonderful dining recommendations. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the daily breakfast was delicious. I enjoyed my stay so much, that I actually called the general manager to commend her on the hotel and the staff!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Daniellex1976
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Initial review... It is our anniversary and I came down to spend the weekend with my hubby a he is in class at Tyndall AFB. Important things: clean, friendly, clean... LOL. Going to try and post pictures of the awesome anniversary stuff they did for us. Did I mention clean? Rare in PC.

• Stayed: September 2012