Courtyard Panama City
Red Roof Inn Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$81
$101
Country Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$143
$130
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$105
La Quinta
Comfort Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$132
ComfortSuites
$139
$134
Holiday Inn Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$119
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$90
$109
$93
QualityInn
$80
All reviewsstayed herecourtyard by marriottairport transportationhotel locateda recent business tripmicro waveexcellent locationnight's sleepplace to staygreat hotel and staffbusiness centernice propertylittle thingsparking lotnice sizefront desk staffroom was large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I am a loyal Marriott customer. However I will not be staying at the CBM Panama City again. I was there 6/23/14/ through 6/25/14 and it was terrible. First of all they have massive construction underway on the first floor--no amenities, no fitness center available. The general manager was very gracious and professional but the rest of the staff was not knowedgeable about certain aspects of the surrounding area (fitness centers, pools etc). The pool was dingy and my room air conditioner sounded like an old truck. The room where I stayed was actually my second room because the first room (on the first floor) smelled horrible. The maid was grouchy and indifferent. Marriott properties are limited in Panama City so I guess I will stay at the Hampton Inn next time.

Room Tip: To choose a good room? Don't stay at this hotel...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Jeff B
Bones H, General Manager at Courtyard Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

You indicated in your response the renovation, lobby and lack of fitness room was unsatisfactory. We are trying to upgrade the property and unfortunately this comes with closure and other issues. We were offering guest to use the fitness center at the Towne Place Suites, also by Marriott. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

Scott Hillman
cypanamacity@lbaproperties.com

Reviewed June 7, 2014

My stay at the hotel was ok. The room is clean but getting a little old and outdated. The bed was comfortable. The air conditioner in the room made a lot of noise as it is an individual unit. It would go off for brief periods of time and then go right back on. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet is acceptable but could be better. I used to stay here in the past but given the amount of new hotels in the area will probably look for another hotel next time. The hotel is located right next to a huge top end mall for those looking to shop.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Bones H, General Manager at Courtyard Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. We are at this time under going renovations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

Scott Hillman
cypanamacity@lbaproperties.com

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I am giving this place a 5 star review not because it is the best place I have ever stayed but because the hotel staff is superb. Especially the ladies that work the breakfast. The rooms were okay. They were clean & the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was really good value for money. We stayed here on weekend trips over about a 6 month period while my mother was battling colon cancer. I'm sorry I do not remember her name but the little older Africa American woman that works the restaurant would always ask me "How is your momma doing" every time we came. I remember the last weekend we were there when I lost my mother and we went to check out I saw the lady from the restaurant and I will never forget her coming up and giving me a big huge and her kind comforting words. A truly sweet compassionate woman.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank gfife
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The staff at this facility were nice. Attempted to check in early and requested a room overlooking the pool area vs. the street, so it took awhile for housekeeping to get one of those rooms cleaned. The location was great for food and shopping. Not necessarily close to the beach...about a 15 min drive.

The room was clean and bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank onlyone129
Scott H, General Manager at Courtyard Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

I would like to thank you for the kind comments about the staff and cleanliness! I apologize for your delay at check-in. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Stayed at this location and the first room had a dead water bug in bed. The GM is not very personable when it comes to people of color. However, the night auditor and server for breakfast were very polite. Very bad hotel experience at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for the pleasant comment! I will pass this on to the staff member you are referring to.