“Glad I stopped”

Momma Goldberg's Deli Panama City
Panama City, Florida, United States
“Glad I stopped”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Great Rueben! 100 character minimum, what a bunch of crap. Great Reuben! Sixty seven, sixty eight, sixty nine...one hundred

• Visited September 2013

Panama City, Florida
“Something different... And delicious”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I like the menu, the fresh items, and the staff is very friendly. The food is excellent, so far everything I've tried I have liked. Service is pretty prompt, but they do get busy at the counter. The decor is sparse, but I guess they can refine it. And the medium cups are dishwasher safe, and excellent to take on camping trips!

Visited September 2013
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Cold and hot sandwiches fresh meats very good. New place but was recommended to us by locals and it was really good. Very helpful personnel. Glad we stopped lots of choices.

• Visited September 2013