“great bartenders”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #75 of 274 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed December 25, 2012

we ate at Applesbee's on the beach, the service we got was excellent,both of the bartenders were great the food was very good also

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Let me first say I love Applebee's as a chain, however the one in Panama City is sub par. The service is always slow-it seems texting in the corner in view of customers is more important than service. The food is usually cold when it comes out correctly. Even Car side to go got my order wrong 75% of the time and the food would come missing sauces or dressings. I stopped going there altogether because they just can't get the orders right and the food isn't up to the chain standard.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

went to the applebees with my wife and grandson waited to ve seated for 10 minutes because the hustest was to busy talking ,there were only 5 people in the entire place .when we got seated we waited 20 minutes and noone came to take our drink order did not see the manager anywere so we left and went to tgi friday

Reviewed May 17, 2012

At lunchtime, I sat down at the bar and the bartender asked my name. I gave it thinking it was her way of keeping track of the tab. For the next hour, this girl called me by my first name. I felt it was presumptuous and very annoying. On the plus side, at lunch time if you sit at the bar, appetizers are half price and drinks are 2 for 1. I had two delicious appetizers ( quesadillas and mozzarella sticks) and two bloody mary's for a total of $15 and change.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

A typical chain restaurant with chain food. Lot of folks seem to like that kind of food though.