“Yummy”

Finns Island Style Grub
Ranked #9 of 271 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Had the ahi tuna tacos. Best tacos I've ever had in my life. Absolutely some of the best food on the beach. I'm a local and go there quite often. I never ever want to see this place close down. It would be a sad day for Panama City Beach. Keep up the good work guys.

1  Thank ADUBZ411
There are newer reviews for Finns Island Style Grub

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Don't let the appearance fool you. These are always the best if the locals eat
there you are sure to have good food. The food was super fresh, tasted great and
great service. We drove from Destin for lunch. Will go again for sure.

1  Thank Djstoy2
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Finns is a great place to grab lunch. The portions were very healthy and the price was just right. Especially when you compare it to going out to one of the other often mentioned restaurants in PCB who offer souvenir mugs and T-shirts but serve you barely decent food and charge you an arm and a leg because they have great locations and are somehow considered PCB institutions. The food at Finns taste very fresh and our little ones also enjoyed the little play area. I would go here 10 times before I would eat at PW's, Schooners, etc.....

1  Thank Nawlins4LIFE
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Let me be clear. Finn's has 2 locations. The one in Panama City (not Panama City Beach) is in St Andrews on 11th. Thomas Drive is in Panama City Beach. This review is for Finn's in Panama City.

That said, I am here almost every week. I have had the chicken (yardbird) tacos, the shrimp tacos and the fish tacos over and over. I like them a lot. I love the friendly people who work here. The atmoshpere makes me a happy person. Wait, the beer makes me a happy person. The atmosphere makes me mellow. I like the music that is played here on weekends. It's acoustic.

This place is a little bit bar, a little bit restaurant and a little bit gift shop. You need to come out and see this place. Eat the inexpensive food. Drink the inexpensive beer and wine. Listen to the music. You will find me at the table under the ceramic monkeys. But come early, they shut down at 8:30.

1  Thank BamaVol
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our family ate at Finns on our last day and wished that we had tried it sooner. The food was really fresh and tastey, the prices were very reasonable, and there was a nice little area for the little kids to play while everyone else enjoyed their food.

2  Thank nathan h