“Food just ok”

Tally-Ho Drive In
Ranked #29 of 272 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Someone reviewed Tally ho saying it was better than Five Guys but I think they were just biased based on childhood memories because Five Guys is spool much better! Ordered a cheeseburger and it was still pink in the middle! My husband had the Cuban and said it wasn't very good. The Blt was good my daughter said. Fries were just ok.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I grew up in Panama City, FL and the Tally-Ho Drive In restaurant was a part of my growing up heritage. After dates or ball games during high school we'd all meet up either at the Tally-Ho or Jimmy-s Drive In Restaurant for burgers and fries, onion drinks, cokes and laughter. By sitting in our cars to eat we could be as noisy as we wished and bothered no one. Now I am in my early 70s and I STILL have a bite to eat at the Tally-Ho with my sister each time I visit Panama City. It is a "must" for us. It is truly a walk down Memory Lane. It's not fashionable cuisine, but it is Fun and Laugher still reins there. Give it a try even if you're not from the area originally. It will sadden me if I ever go back and the Tally Ho is not there.

1  Thank Edie Larry S
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I've eaten there since I was a lil kid and its been the best burger ive ever had!! onion rings, amazing!! shakes, forget about it! everything that lil drive-in has to offer it excels in. I'll keep eating and my future kids will to. keep on chuggin tally-ho

2  Thank Brian L
Reviewed November 26, 2012

scowled at by the waitress, sat with low life harrison ave bums served a half okay chocolate milkshake "wendys frosties are better and cheaper" would have liked to try the fried chicken but dont plan on returning.

1  Thank which1spink
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Went to high school at Bay High and we used to love to go here for lunch. They tend to change bread for sandwiches lately and not always for the good. The shakes are really good. Love the car hops that come and take your order. These girls work their butts off.

1  Thank FloridaTravelinfool