“Plenty of Perfect Pizza at Pana Roma”

Pana Roma Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #11 of 272 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 24, 2013

A friend and I decided to give this family-owned and operated Italian restaurant a try for a quick lunch. We were pleasantly pleased with the cleanliness, coziness, and service. The place was packed but we were able to locate a table and were quickly served drinks and orders taken. The server was quite helpful in making suggestions to a couple of newbies. We opted to try the Pasta Figioli soup and Stuffed Veggie Pizza. Wow, there was sooo much food. The bowl of soup was a real bowl, not some small thing. The soup was packed with meat and pasta. Quite filling. And the Veggie Pizza slice was waaay larger than the average slice of pizza and filled with yummy goodness. Not to mention the crust . . . homemade and just perfect. We left feeling satisfied with the quantity, quality, and price. Good job Pana Roma family.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I was there for lunch. Having read the reviews I was looking for something outstanding. What I found was pretty much average. The service was good. My order was taken promptly, my tea glass never went empty, and my food arrived hot. I was in the mood for pizza. What I got was an average New York style pizza. Thin crust, fresh toppings, not piled overloaded, but still less than I would have liked. I saw what the waitress was bringing to other tables and it looked good. People seemed to like it, and their portions were decent sizes. But all I can reveiw is the pizza. For 17.00 dollars I expected better. I may go back to try a pasta dish, but not for the pizza.

ChrisA-PC, Public Relations Manager at Pana Roma Pizza & Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Thank you for dining with us for lunch. We apologize for not matching your expectations, but are glad for your honest opinion. We look forward to hear what you think about our pasta on your next visit.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp. Good, not great. Sauce needed a little more flavor but it was good. Wife's fruti de Mare shrimp and scallops weren't done. Clams great. Calamari not quite done . Would we go back? Yes to try the pizza.

1  Thank action86

Thank you for dining with us. We are disappointed your visit with us wasn't up to your expectations, but hope you'll give us another opportunity to wow you.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Once agin Trip Adviser found an awesome restaurant for me and my friends ! We all fancied Italian and didn't want a chain so I knew I could rely on Trip Adviser and sure enough , tucked away in a little shopping Plaza was this little gem ! We started off with the , Garlic Knots ! Yummy ! Followed by their house salad and homemade dressing ! So good ! We then had their Spaghetti Bolognese , Chicken Marsala and my other friend was so happy to have a plain Tomato and Basil Marinara ! Once our food arrived and we started to tuck in a deadly hush fell apron us as it was TOO DIE FOR ! We all sampled each other's and couldn't really decide who's was best !
The staff were super kind and friendly and there was even a Gran Pappy who seemed to over see everything was running perfectly ! It was an awesome dining experience !

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I'm here from Tennessee visiting, found Pana Roma Pizza and Pasta on tripadvisor. It's wonderful pizza and the cheese bread is great.