“On the beach!!”

Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
Louisville, Kentucky
“On the beach!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

The location was awesome, on the beach. Wings are awesome!

Visited June 2012

Chatsworth, Georgia
“AWFUL”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

The place was awful...we told them we was a party of 9,well we wait an hour,then they call a group of 10 in front of us. then when we got in there they put us at two diff tables,why did we have to wait an hour for two diff tables! Then we waited about 15 mins for her to even take our drink order,about 20 mins later our drinks came,then she spill the drink all over me,didnt try to say sorry or nothing just laugh! Ok after all that we order our food,it came out out about 40 mins later! Then it was all wrong,plus she had say nothing about charging for refills,plus when we got our bill it charge us and the other table a 15 each tip fee which she did not deserve!!!! very nasty food and service was awful,will not come back!

Visited June 2012
Mobile, AL
“Don't bother”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

I wasn't expecting top notch food, but they sort of try to make it up on service. Whoops, not this location. Service was spotty, snide and clueless about the menu. Me: What kind of fish on the fish sandwich? Her: Groupers cousin. Me: What does that mean, Cod? Her: I never heard of Cod, what's that? Me: So, what kind of fish is it? Her: I don't know, Grouper's cousin is all I know. Me: I'll have the chicken.

Visited March 2012
Panama City
“Great beachside restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

food is fair beer is good but the beach view is great. Plenty of televisions to watch the ball games

Panama City, Florida
“I eat here for the wings, I swear it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

My wife won't eat at Hooters, but lets me eat there. I really do love the hot wings and curley fries. I don't like how loud it gets, or that the seats aren't comfortable, but I do love the food. Of course, the decor ain't bad, either!