“Hidden Gem”

Captain's Table Fish House Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 272 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Captain's Table Fish House Restaurant is a seafood restaurant in historic St. Andrews area of Panama City that serves fresh, local seafood. Our restaurant has been family-owned and operated since 1967. Since the beginning, we have aimed to provide the freshest, local seafood that is caught off of our own boats. Our menu includes a variety of favorites, including our famous grouper throats, crab claws, raw and baked oysters, grilled fish, and more. Bring your friends, or the whole family and enjoy a delicious meal in our fun, family-friendly atmosphere. Captain's Table Fish House Restaurant -- from our boats to your plate!
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We found this out of the way place and were so impressed, we made sure to go back a second time before we left PCB. This is an old fashioned fish house...nothing fancy but really good seafood. I had the grilled amberjack one time and the crab cakes the next. They were both wonderful. My sisters had the broiled platter on our first visit and then crab legs and grilled snapper the next. Everyone was happy and this is now on our list of "must go" restaurants.

2  Thank pamsmpk

Reviewed September 19, 2013

While visiting St. Andrews State Park, a local fisherman recommended eating a the Captains Table for excellent seafood. The place was packed, but our wait was 5-6 minutes. While the atmosphere was basic coastal decorating, it didn't affect the great food. We order the grilled Grouper. It came with a white wine lemon butter sauce that really added to the flavor. The fish was excellent. We would be back if we didn't have leave.

2  Thank greenbean5116
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This restaurant was highly recommended by someone who works at the Capt. Anderson's Marina and that says a lot. I had fried grouper throats - the name sounds awful but it's like fish and chips, clean-tasting and very fresh. We also ordered oysters rockefeller for appetizers and had I known it was a big sized order, I would have just ordered soup as an entree. Ambiance -- very casual. Service -- excellent. They say all their seafood is caught by their own fishermen and I believe it. I would definitely go back there if I would visit PCB again.

1  Thank Momfixit88
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I had crab claws and husband had soft shell crab and Rockefeller oysters for appetizers then grouper stuffed with crab and 1/2 grilled shrimp1/2 grilled snapper. Best food we have had in PCB so far.

1  Thank Teaberryrose
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Service fantastic good people would recomend it to my friends if in Panama great place to eat Mick in Toronto

1  Thank toonBOY