“Closed its doors / out of business”
Review of Black Angus Restaurant - CLOSED

Black Angus Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I wouldn't typically go to this restaurant, but had a gift card I wished to use so no cost for this dinner and had the taste for a good prime rib, which this place was was known for theirs. This restaurant has been sorely in need of renovation for years. Despite the worn appearance, our service was very good and our entrees were tasty. However, I thought the pricing was a little high for the entrees after adding in some extras to the entrees themselves. Glad we used gift card when we did because recently heard that this restaurant is now closed.

1  Thank Robert W

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Blackened prime rib was delicious. Reminded me of an old time family owned steak house. That's a good thing! The tab for 3 adults tip included was around $80. The bread was awesome, but not included in meal price, not a good idea. However, it was so good, I would recommend paying a little extra for it.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I read the previous reviews and was surprised that some left bad reviews. I have been going to this restaurant for years. Yes, the decor could be updated but the food has always been good.
Tonight was no exception...the prime rib was excellent.
If I were visiting the area and wanted good food at a reasonable price, this would be my pick!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The food and service were great. There was not a long wait to be seated. The steak was cooked perfectly and tasted delicious. The fresh baked bread was out of this world. We will defiantly add this restaurant to our vacation list.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I decided to try here again. Some better but not a lot. The carpet had food every where on it. Ordered onion rings as an appetizer. Took 15 minutes to get them and they were burnt. Ordered the large Prime Rib. Made it very very clear how I wanted it cook. Was not even close. (I don't know if it is just this area but no place cooks Prime Rib to order) Need to do something than what there doing. I count cars in the parking lot. A good judge of how good the food is. Seven cars at 7 P.M..