“hot cajun shrimp and chicken was both hot and cajun !!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 278 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Great service, attentive servers, food was better than I expected. Usually in a chain like this you get too much salt, too many carbs, empty calories with lots or carbs. Surprised how good the cajun shrimp and pasta chicken was. Recommend you give it a try.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

The wait staff were awesome and food was very good. Everyone liked there meal and the atmosphere was casual.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Walked in was promptly greeted and seated. I will say that I felt like I was sitting in a barn. Way too open for me. My waitress was perfect. She was a delightful not over doing it for tips waitress. She checked on me with perfect timing. I had a hamburger so giving her a 30% tip did not bust my budget. In these kind of places the food tends to be dull but I enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

My family and I spent Thanksgiving Day at this Friday's location. The staff was friendly and efficient. They handled the large crowd well and the food was fabulous!!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Great food at good prices. Loved the queso! The resteraunt was not busy at all and that was a refreshing! It was a few minutes from where we were staying nbut it was worth the few minutes of driving!