“great food”

Jin Jin Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #183 of 271 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We ate at Jin Jin for lunch. Our server was friendly and informative, and food was just what we were looking for...fresh, flavorful and the wait was not long. We had hot & sour soup and egg drop soup. very good, egg rolls very good and entrees were spicy as we ordered. The staff was pleasant and the decor was very nice. Price was very fair. we will be back. Great place !

1  Thank teresah678
There are newer reviews for Jin Jin Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed September 26, 2010

I ordered food from jin jin II on 23rd street and it was terrible!! I read my pick up order to the AMERICAN girl over the phone... not once but TWICE, and they still managed to get it wrong! They completely miss one of my meals! They messed up my wifes order! When we called to get the order straight we go a man with an ATTITUDE that wanted to argue that we were wrong and he was never wrong... HIS exact words!! We have a reciept in our hand trying to tell this man that we ordered one thing and he incists that we ordered somthing else! When they finally got our order all togather we sat down to eat and the food was very blan! I wouldnt' recomend anyone to eat at this restaurant!!

2  Thank LACYANDBRADY
Reviewed August 6, 2010

We have eaten at the Jin Jin's on Hwy 98/Back Beach Road several times. The food has been good each time. They use very fresh ingredients. The service is okay and the staff is very pleasant.

2  Thank Melliekelley