“Best in town”

Uncle Ernie's Bayfront Grill
Ranked #2 of 261 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We visited Uncle Ernie's based in a recommendation from a co-worker. It did not disappoint! The outside seating provides an excellent atmosphere with views of the bay and nice breezes. Service was exceptional, especially considering our party of 9 with 5 small children. Kids loved the kids meals, the fresh catch specials were incredible and the wives raved about the mojitos. We visit Uncle Ernie's every time we come to PCB. It's worth the drive across the bay!

Beulah, AL
“Amazing crab cakes and key lime pie!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Me, my husband, and our two children, ages 6 and 7 dined at lunch. The weather was beautiful out and we took photos at the nearby "park". Our indoor table had a beautiful view of the marina. We started off with the crab cake appetizer - two large crab cakes, enough for everyone to have several bites. My daughter loved it and she doesn't eat fish. There were children's menus and crayons. The atmosphere was family friendly and casual. I had fried grouper, my husband had fried shrimp, my son, grilled shrimp off of the kids menu and my daughter, the chicken fingers. Everything was hot and tasted great. We finished it off with key lime pie for dessert - cold, thick, rich and delicious! Cost for entire meal was $77 not including tip. We will be coming back on our next trip. Next time, I plan on getting my own crab cakes so I don't have to share!

• Visited March 2014
“My favorite restaurant in town and I've lived here for 22 years.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Awesome seafood (ie Grouper), rib eye, crab claws, micro brew beers. I can pull up in my sailboat and walk right in. There is no better place to eat in panama city.

• Visited March 2014
iowa
“My favorite spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

When looking for local restaurants, it is best to ask the locals. So, I did. Uncle Ernie's was recommended by everyone one that I asked. It proved to be a good choice. Casual dining, on the water's edge, with fishing boats tied to the dock. Nothing nicer on a sunny day!
Every year when we returned for our winter's stay, Uncle Ernie's was a favorite treat.

• Visited February 2014
Panama City
“Fresh fish, delicious steaks and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Uncle Ernie's has consistently been a great place to dine, whether inside the cozy restaurant or outside on the deck. The seafood is fresh and the steaks are delicious. We enjoy eating there year found and for special occasions.

• Visited February 2014