“Excellent food and gread ambience.”

Uncle Ernie's Bayfront Grill
Ranked #2 of 272 Restaurants in Panama City
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2014

While on vacation, my wife and I asked one of "the locals" where would she go out to eat. Uncle Ernie's Bayfront Grill was her response, so we tried it. Best restaurant decision we made on vacation that week. The food was delicious and the service was attentive without feeling hassled. Would definitely recommend this place to others, but also would like to keep it our secret. The next year we went back again, and the food and service was just as excellent at the first time eating there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,305)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food was so-so, nothing great. Way over priced and way too slow on service. Don't waste your time or money!

1  Thank Jeff W
Reviewed March 4, 2014

It's a good spot. Located on the bay, the scenery is nice. The grilled seafood is very good, fried seafood isn't overly coated with crust. Salads are fresh and tasty. Upper deck has live music in the warm weather & it's nice that the eating area has been expanded to the upstairs. Usually we have a server that has experience and we always enjoy ourselves. We're locals and like this restaurant enough that we take each visiting guest to Uncle Earnies either for lunch or dinner. Thanks to chef Mike Geier for making this restaurant our favorite and for the best KEY LIME PIE in the world! I wish I could say they make the best martini in town, but alas I can't have everything. Go. Enjoy your food, watch nature and if it's almost time for sunset - be patient - someone else probably has your seat.

1  Thank art4UPanamaCityFL
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Uncle Ernie's has escaped our notice, even though relatives had told us about it for years. We dropped by for lunch one day to find some mighty fine eating. The restaurant is casual, located on the edge of the water, and the web page haps a clock indicating the time for today's sunset.

We had grilled grouper with lump crab meat, and fried shrimp. All of the seafood was tastefully prepared, served hot, and in fine portions. Unfortunately they were out of their Homemade Amber Ale, but the meal more than made up for that.

The service was friendly and efficient. We shall put Uncle Ernie's on our short list.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I live here in PC.Recieved my bill was paid with debt card signed card with total $101.93 plus $15.00 tip $116.93.Woke up found a additional charge of $128.90.Called Lee the (mgr)server forgot to charge me for a hamburger meal.He took it upon his self to run my card # not card I left and charge me for his mess up I consider that theft wasn't able to dispute the additional nor authorize that charge.Don't get taken by the company!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Flatsfishin