“Amazing must-do activity!”

Altoona, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing must-do activity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

My husband and I took a random road trip to TN in May 2013 and ended up in FL. I decided that I wanted to take a dolphin tour. We called early that morning and we were scheduled for 10am to get on the boat. I was so thrilled! We saw a bunch of dolphins I even got to jump in the water with one! It was amazing, definitely something I will never forget! We also went snorkeling and that was great too we brought a bunch of shells home as well. We had so much fun we ended up paying for another hour! We will definitely use these guys again when we come back! I'm even more excited now because thier office is across from my Favorite restaurant we tried while in FL! WIN, WIN! We are having a baby in June 2014 and cannot wait for her to be old enough to do the tour!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank ksmith22887

Illinois City, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tour guide was awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

My 11 year old son and I went on a dolphin tour and had a blast! It was the highlight of our vacation and we will definitely do it again next year if we go to Panama City Beach. It was only a 10-15 minute drive from our condo, which was a huge plus.
The guide was knowledgeable about the habit of dolphins and it came in handy!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kelly446
Henryville, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

communication was great; loved the text alerts/confirmation, clear directions, etc. Captain Lorraine was fantastic! she made sure we were all comfortable with the boat speed & searched 3 areas before finding 15+ dolphins, including many babies! she was very respectful of these beautiful creatures, while also ensuring we had a close encounter with them. while snorkeling at the ship wreck (the water was perfectly clear!) we were able to see tiny "reef fish", stone fish, and our captain brought up sea urchins & shells for us to see before turning loose. we toured with only 3 other passengers, and loved the personal attention. Lorraine answered all of our questions and was so knowledgeable about dolphins & ocean life. we had a wonderful day, and couldn't recommend this company/experience any higher! Thanks!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Abby D
Springfield, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had so much fun with Captain Dane! He is such a personable and entertaining Captain! He is very knowledgeable about the wildlife, the ocean, even different .types of seashells! He was extremely patient with us, and we had so much fun we went out twice in one week! Great guy! Great tour! Thanks Captain Dane!

Your moms from Missouri (plus Michelle) friends!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank jeffreydee
Hendersonville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Best Day Ever"! Thanks Capt Lorraine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

What an experience! From the time we booked our tour till the tour was over we had the best experience ever! Everyone was so helpful and kind. We could not have asked for a better Captain! Lorraine was full of knowledge of the animals the ocean and the surroundings. We were told by other people they had only saw one dolphin. Captain Lorraine took us right to the area where the dolphins were everywhere. She took us snorkeling identified all of the animals to my 7 year old who said it was the best time of his life!!! We will definitely tour with Panama City Beach Dolphin Tours and More again. Hopefully we will be able to book with Lorraine again! Thanks again for such a WONDERFUL ADVENTURE!! We will definitely recommend you to everyone we know and anyone else who asks!! Best Tour Ever!!!! We took over 400 pictures but I haven't downloaded them yet! Thanks for a great day! One we will never forget!!!!

Visited September 2013