“Amazingly fresh & healthy food!”
Review of Blue Fig Mediterranean Cafe - CLOSED

Blue Fig Mediterranean Cafe
Description: it is new about 4 months but a great place ppl should know about we found it bymistake
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We were in search of healthy food options & found this gem!!!! Nice people, excellent food! We got the falafel wrap, hummus & veggie platter & then got another to take home for dinner!!

1  Thank Audrey B

Reviewed December 31, 2013

One of the things I miss about U.S. cities like Washington DC is authentic Mediterranean food. Well, now Panama City has good Mediterranean. We keep coming back to the same favorites, Rustica Chicken, Chicken Wrap (Shawarma), and a special dish not on the fixed menu that you can usually order - Mediterranean Chicken Kabob. The sauce for that meal is delicious. I wish they would sell it in a bottle.

For us, healthy eating is important, and these meals are healthy and oh so delicious. Nothing fancy as a restaurant, but so good!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

The food was terrible. The kebabs were not even on skewers. I got the filet mignon kebab. Definitely not filet mignon. My husband and I were looking for a nice place to eat dinner--this definitely was not it. It was like eating in a refurbished gas station. No servers--it was like eating fast food. You order at the counter and they bring it to you. Terrible.

2  Thank SJLIKETOTRAVEL
Reviewed November 27, 2013

It was awesome. The food was amazing and also the service provided by the young looking boy(forgot his name) we will deff be back!

2  Thank Leslie798
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Ate here with my husband and sister. My sister and I shared the Chicken Gyro Special and chose the Muhamara with pita as a side. Both were very good. My husband had a cheeseburger that he said was good (it looked a little well done to me). Fries were thin and good. My suggestion for a better consumer experience would be to put the condiments on the burger before serving it, rather than giving out packets of mayo and mustard for the guest to try to put on with plasticware. Byt the time my husband had his burger ready to eat, we were almost done eating! Also, the chairs are not so comfortable. This is a place where you go to eat the good food, but leave quick because the a/c is cold and the chairs are not sitter-friendly.

2  Thank Annie C